+5
Syllabic
Bunny
i Kelly
EvanK-Hell
TomeiPowered
9 posters

Go down

Hey all, new old member finally joining Empty Hey all, new old member finally joining

Post by TomeiPowered Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:37 am

Hey guys,
I've been on and off in the OSRS Advice CC for some time but thought it was about time I signed up for the forum.

A bit about my Runescape life:
I got back into Runescape about 2 years ago after seeing that it came out on mobile. I thought "Hey, there's that stupid game I used to play as a kid. Wouldn't it be funny if i started playing it again"

My main, TomeiPowered, is my original Runescape account, made back in the days of RSC so it holds a place near and dear to my heart.
Stat-wise, it's nothing amazing. My greatest accomplishments on it are the QP Cape and getting a basilisk jaw at like 120kc lol.
I'm just starting to hit some late-game content and having a fun time learning various bosses.
Hey all, new old member finally joining OqpfU4b

I also started a HCIM recently, PoopShute420 LobbyCert, which I use to play on when I get a bit bored on my main.
So far, it's spent most of it's time in f2p finishing off all the quests. I've only used one bond on it and spent most of that time grinding out graceful, but it's been a fun process nevertheless.
Hey all, new old member finally joining 12NI5eD

Anyway, it's always a pleasure chatting to you guys in-game and I look forward to interacting with you all more Smile

Last edited by TomeiPowered on Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
TomeiPowered
TomeiPowered

Back to top Go down

Hey all, new old member finally joining Empty Re: Hey all, new old member finally joining

Post by EvanK-Hell Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:02 pm

Welcome to the off site and the clan Smile

Good luck with the bosses Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hey all, new old member finally joining YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Hey all, new old member finally joining Empty Re: Hey all, new old member finally joining

Post by i Kelly Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Welcome to the clan! Also good luck with the HCIM, they are definitely tricky, but I can appreciate the complexity in it! Good luck with it Very Happy
i Kelly
i Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:55 pm

Hey Smile I've seen you around in the cc. Welcome to our offsite! Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Hey all, new old member finally joining 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:50 pm

Little late, as is pretty typical of me these days, but good to have you Tomei! I'm always happy to see names I recognize finally making the jump over here and joining 'officially' Smile

Your account looks like it's in a good place! 1500-2000 total was probably when I was having the most fun playing my account, I'd say. The game gets more exciting as you start opening yourself up to more mid and high-level content, but the existential dread of feeling like you have to play efficiently and/or max someday has yet to set in, lol. Let's just say I can finally see why so many people start making ironmen when their main loses its lustre.

Anyway, keep on the good work on both of those. Hopefully switching between the two will help you stave off the burnout.

P.S. I hate your HCIM's name wainc

Hey all, new old member finally joining NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by TomeiPowered Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:22 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys Smile

Syllabic wrote:P.S. I hate your HCIM's name wainc

So do I and that's why I love it. I tried to get my girlfriend into OSRS and didn't realise how hard it was to come up with an original name. I had to dig deep for that one.
TomeiPowered
TomeiPowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:31 am

I would not call your stats "nothing amazing" lol, almost 99 Smithing Very Happy
You are what I consider "Peak Mid Game" which to me is 80+ in average stats, your average is Lvl 81 Wink

Welcome and good luck on your Hardcore, as a fellow Hardcore, I hope you survive ! Very Happy bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by TomeiPowered Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:14 pm

Here's a strange bump!

It's sort of a 'reintroduction' if you will, but I forgot I actually signed up to this offsite almost a year ago to the date!
Not much has actually changed with either account.

The inactivity can be explained by me playing RS3 for a bunch to try max the account (everyone says its so easy) before it turns 20.
I spent a good chunk of time on RS3 but ultimately got a bit bored of it - It's very PvM oriented and I just couldn't wrap my head around the EoC combat system despite watching lots of tutorials and guides on youtube.

I hopped back into OSRS a month or so ago in my main (TomeiPowered) but realised I had forgotten how to do anything meaningful, other than kill Vork, so decided to splash some cash, put membership on the HCIM and see how far i can get.

I've really enjoyed the early-game iron experience as it really forces you to interact with the game. I haven't made a huge amount of progress stat-wise but i've been slowly chipping away at important quest lines to get the barrows gloves, useful teles and better equipment.

Hey all, new old member finally joining Screen10

I'll try participate in some SOTW events & bossing where I can but I'm not particularly good at the game. I just like clicking the pixels and getting the xp drop.
TomeiPowered
TomeiPowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:10 am

Hi!! It's so nice to see you joining back into the game, and the clan! We all play the game our own way, so if you just want to kick back and enjoy yourself there is nothing wrong with that! I hope to see you in the cc again.

PS: Welcome back <3
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:06 am

PoopShute420 wrote:Here's a strange bump!

Spoiler:

Just a note Razz
You won't need to fight for a rank, you already own a Sapphire. However you will not be able to obtain it on your HCIM as long as it has that name Smile
Would need a more appropriate name for your rank, like TomeiPowered, so if you want rank on your main, that is more acceptable Smile bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:41 pm

Welcome to the clan man! If you need help with anything, let me know and ill do what I can.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by TomeiPowered Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:09 pm

Purple Dude wrote:
Would need a more appropriate name

I remembered why went with that name, finding names that aren't taken is a lot harder than I remembered, but nevertheless, the HCIM is now known as LobbyCert, named after my best money maker in 2002 Cool
TomeiPowered
TomeiPowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Legerity Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:16 am

Welcome Tomei! You have some nice stats! Hope you can fix your car up soon!
Legerity
Legerity

Back to top Go down