Joining the fun (nearly maxed main)

+4
Bunny
Penny
EvanK-Hell
Beyond Mind
8 posters

Go down

Joining the fun (nearly maxed main) Empty Joining the fun (nearly maxed main)

Post by Beyond Mind Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:12 am

Hey there!

After always playing OSRS alone, I finally decided to join a clan. My name is Rick, I am 25 years old and I come from the Netherlands (GMT+2). I think I started playing RuneScape when I was about 8 years old, around the year 2004. Since then I've been playing on and off.

Currently I am working on maxing my (normal/main) account. If all goes well, it will be within a few months (~400 more hours needed). Furthermore, I'm not the best PVM'er, that's something I really want to focus on once I've maxed.

Besides OSRS, I play Warzone (Rick#22297) and occasionally League of Legends (EUW, IGN: RlCK). Because I have a full-time job, go to the gym 6/7 days and also have to keep my fiancée happy, I don't have a lot of time for gaming anymore. But whenever I'm online (feel free to add me), I'm always up for a chat.

RSN: Beyond Mind
Type: Main account (non-iron)
Total: 2236/2277
Goal: Max my account, then learn to properly PVM/Raid

Hope to see/speak you in OSRS! Very Happy

Last edited by Beyond Mind on Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down

Joining the fun (nearly maxed main) Empty Re: Joining the fun (nearly maxed main)

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Well written introduction, good luck with your maxing, is it really going to take another 400 hours of gameplay Shocked
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Joining the fun (nearly maxed main) YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Joining the fun (nearly maxed main) Empty Re: Joining the fun (nearly maxed main)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:15 am

Hey Rick, welcome!

Wow, that account is almost done! Good luck with the rest of the levels. As I can see your goals are in sight, what do you plan to do once your levels have been met? Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Mind Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:34 am

EvanKHell wrote:Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Well written introduction, good luck with your maxing, is it really going to take another 400 hours of gameplay Shocked

Thank you!

Yeah, I did some basic calculations and when playing casually (not super efficient) it would take me around 400 more hours to max.
Runecrafting 98 > 99: ~35 hours (Blood Runes)
Construction: 85 > 99: ~25 hours (Oak Larders)
Agility: 91 > 99: ~120 hours (Ardy course)
Hunter: 90 > 99: ~60 hours (Red chins, Black would be ~50 hours)
Mining: 87 > 99: ~180 hours (Gem Mining, but might do something else)

Last edited by ByMind on Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Mind Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:42 am

Xyrobz wrote:Hey Rick, welcome!

Wow, that account is almost done! Good luck with the rest of the levels. As I can see your goals are in sight, what do you plan to do once your levels have been met? Very Happy

Hey Xyrobz, thank you!

I still have to do some Achievement Diaries (Fally, Kandarin, Karamja and WP Elite) and four more quests (Below Ice Moutain, A Kingdom Divided, A Night at the Theatre and Sins of the Father). Once I'm done with that I was thinking of 'fixing' my highscore page a little by getting some easy boss kill count (50 KC). So I don't look like an absolute pleb when someone is checking out my account Wink

But the most I'm looking forward to is learning how to do CoX!
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:59 pm

Welcome in ByMind! It's great to have you here. Maxing is super ambitious, especially for someone who doesn't have much time to play, so congrats on your progress so far and good luck on the remaining skills. Look forward to seeing you ingame Smile
Penny
Penny

Joining the fun (nearly maxed main) IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:43 pm

Welcome to the clan! Good luck with your max grind Smile
Also way to make me feel bad for my poor gym habits Wink
Bunny
Bunny

Joining the fun (nearly maxed main) 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Mind Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:47 pm

Mowp wrote:Welcome in ByMind! It's great to have you here.  Maxing is super ambitious, especially for someone who doesn't have much time to play, so congrats on your progress so far and good luck on the remaining skills.  Look forward to seeing you ingame Smile

Thank you Mowp!
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Mind Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:15 pm

Bunny wrote:Welcome to the clan! Good luck with your max grind Smile
Also way to make me feel bad for my poor gym habits Wink

Thank you, Bunny!

No need to feel bad about your own gym habits. We all have our own opinion about the gym ahaha. Some hate it, some love it, some only do it temporarily to lose weight/gain muscle. To me, fitness is more like a lifestyle. Or well, to be completely honest, more like an addiction. Which isn't always healthy either Wink
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:34 pm

Welcome! hope to see you around whenever you're online. That's awesome that you're pretty close to max cape though; will be worth it in the end :p
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj 1201 Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:58 pm

Sheesh man, I'm just starting back into the game and it seems like you're almost finished with all of yours. It's good to see you keep your time filled with busy fulfilling things Very Happy.
Can't wait to hopefully see you max your account and become a raiding expert (I'll find out what that means later)
Awesome goals and awesome work thus far, you got this Rick and welcome to the wonderful community of kindhearted souls.
Aj 1201
Aj 1201

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Mind Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:20 am

Riolu wrote:Welcome! hope to see you around whenever you're online. That's awesome that you're pretty close to max cape though; will be worth it in the end :p

Thank you, Riolu!

I can't wait for this grind to be over and wear that beautiful cape! Very Happy
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Mind Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:21 am

Aj 1201 wrote:Sheesh man, I'm just starting back into the game and it seems like you're almost finished with all of yours. It's good to see you keep your time filled with busy fulfilling things Very Happy.
Can't wait to hopefully see you max your account and become a raiding expert (I'll find out what that means later)
Awesome goals and awesome work thus far, you got this Rick and welcome to the wonderful community of kindhearted souls.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Aj!
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:41 am

Very nice to meet you Rick! Welcome to the cc! Very Happy I wish you the best in your journey to max!
Jennirous
Jennirous

Joining the fun (nearly maxed main) YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Mind Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:00 pm

FRUlTSMOOTHl wrote:Very nice to meet you Rick! Welcome to the cc! Very Happy I wish you the best in your journey to max!

Thank you FRUlTSMOOTHl!
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:08 pm

Hey man! Seen you around the past week - good to see ya on the forums and early grats on 99 runecrafting! See you around Very Happy
The Crux
The Crux

Joining the fun (nearly maxed main) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyond Mind Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:08 pm

The Crux wrote:Hey man! Seen you around the past week - good to see ya on the forums and early grats on 99 runecrafting! See you around Very Happy

Hey The Crux! My fellow Runecrafting no-lifer this week Wink I will reach 99 RC somewhere today (5 more hours). So, so, so glad to be done with this grind.
I'd like to congratulate you on winning SOTW, but seems like Mowp is going for that first place too!

Edit 17:50 (GMT+2): 99 RC is done Wink
Beyond Mind
Beyond Mind

Back to top Go down