Hello World!

5 posters

Go down

Hello World! Empty Hello World!

Post by Broxxar Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Hello! I'm Broxxar (RS Broxxar in game). I originally played scape from ~06 through until EOC and stopped sometime around Vorago's release. I recently came back and have been looking for a cool CC to hang out in. The fact that this CC is centered around advice awesome. As soon as I joined I saw people asking questions and getting genuine, helpful replies from friendly folks. I'd love to stick around and get to know some of y'all, do some events, eventually do some bossing/raids when I get my stats up! I'm online pretty much constantly while I AFK NMZ my way to 99 all melee stats, but in the evenings I'm questing, farm running, skilling, idling in CC— all that jazz.

IRL I'm a software engineer at a game studio in LA. Just living' dat COVID work from home life, hanging out with my SO and our dog, playin' scape.
Broxxar
Broxxar

Back to top Go down

Hello World! Empty Re: Hello World!

Post by Syllabic Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:47 pm

Hey man, welcome to the clan. Glad you're enjoying the atmosphere we've got going here. Nice having that wealth of expertise available whenever you need it. Helped me out a lot when I first came back to RS.

Might get some good use out of the Discord server as well, if you haven't joined already. Super useful for event/PVM coordination, and it's nice to just hang out and chat with people. I find I use it to keep in touch even more these days, since I'm taking a bit of a break. Good way to stay connected.

Broxxar wrote:IRL I'm a software engineer at a game studio in LA

You're pretty much living the dream, huh? Working on anything interesting right now? Just ignore that if you happen to have an NDA preventing you from telling us anything, lol.

Anyway, nice to have you. Will see you around at some point I'm sure.

Hello World! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drnurse86 Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:49 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile
Drnurse86
Drnurse86

Back to top Go down

Post by Broxxar Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:01 am

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah I'm lurking in the Discord too, mostly just gawking at other peoples drops for this bingo thing y'all are doing right now.

Syllabic wrote:You're pretty much living the dream, huh? Working on anything interesting right now? Just ignore that if you happen to have an NDA preventing you from telling us anything, lol.

It is some times exciting/fun and other times stressful/terrifying! I am under many NDAs because until recently I was a part of R&D! But I can say that I currently work on the Legends of Runeterra card game. I won't shill too hard, but hey I think it's a good game. It was also very exciting to be a part of Riot's first new game launch in 10 years (not counting TFT which came out of nowhere right before we released LoR hahaha).
Broxxar
Broxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:14 am

Broxxar wrote:I am under many NDAs because until recently I was a part of R&D! But I can say that I currently work on the Legends of Runeterra card game. I won't shill too hard, but hey I think it's a good game. It was also very exciting to be a part of Riot's first new game launch in 10 years (not counting TFT which came out of nowhere right before we released LoR hahaha).

Damn, that's pretty cool! I'm not into card games so much, but I know it was a pretty big deal when it released. Good for you Very Happy Bet that'll look great on your resume, heh.

Hello World! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:31 am

Hey Broxxar,

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Sounds like you are living the good life. That's gotta be an awesome gig - I imagine it wasn't easy getting there as well =). 

It never ceases to amaze me how much in-game knowledge lies within in the clan chat. I've learned of quite a few new methods for training and bossing that I doubt I otherwise would have if I wasn't in the cc. Definitely don't afraid to ask anything in chat, as well as hit me up if you ever would like to do some Chambers (raids 1) if you're interested!

See you around!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello World! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:58 pm

Hi Broxxar,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 and continued when it transitioned into EOC. I no longer actively play RS3 but have been enjoying OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile though only frequently within the last few months.

I'm still fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here everyone has been friendly and helpful. There are many knowledgeable people within the clan and always willing to offer advice. It's a great clan to be part of. Welcome! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello World! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down