Spiritika
Syllabic
kerbz
7 posters

Go down

Hello World Empty Hello World

Post by kerbz Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:35 am

Hey there,

I'm a 25 year old Canadian who's played RS since I was around 8 years old. I've played on and off for years, but stopped when EOC came out.
I'm very active and goal oriented. I plan on maxing my account. I'm also attempting an alt iron man account for fun. Outside of the game I'm an information and cyber security advocate who's been on blue team for 5 years. I'm a father and husband and very family focused.

Cheers! Very Happy
kerbz
kerbz

Back to top Go down

Hello World Empty Re: Hello World

Post by Syllabic Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:55 am

Hey Kerbz, welcome! Always nice to see a fellow canuck on here Smile

Maxing is definitely something a lot of us dream about, but rarely achieve. How far off are you currently? If you're at all interested, I'd check out the Goals and Achievements section here on the offsite. Would be cool to see some of your own contributions! Gonna be dead honest though, playing a main (with the goal of maxing somewhat efficiently) and and ironman concurrently sounds like an awful lot of work. Definitely rewarding provided you're willing to put in the effort, though!

Your line of work has me kind of curious. I'm not sure I've ever heard the word "advocate" used in that context, but there's a good chance that I'm just showing my ignorance there. Would be happy to hear more if you're willing to inform me Laughing

I see you're already on Discord, so no need to bombard you with links or anything, haha. Make you sure you check out the various events and such we have on there, though. Skill of the Week, Boss of the Week, Weekly Mass, yada yada. Pretty good spread of content on offer, so you're likely to find something that interests you.

That's it for now! See you in-game.

Hello World NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:59 am

Hi Kerbz! Like you, I've played RuneScape off and on for years - since 2006 for me and continuing when it transitioned into RS2/RS3/EOC. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile but have been enjoying it a lot.

Good luck on your goal of maxing and on playing your alt ironman account. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello World YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:11 am

Hey Kerbz and welcome to the clan mate Smile

Looks like you've already had a warm welcome to the clan and you're already in the discord too so all that's left for me to say is that I wish you all the best on your short and long-term (maxing) goals! Looking forward to being at that 2277 party as and when it comes around!

If you need anything don't hesitate to pop me a message in-game, on here or on the discord, my PMs are always open Smile Until then, take care, stay safe and another warm welcome from me bud.

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello World YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:12 pm

Hey Kerbz,

Welcome to the clan and offsite!

I started off like you - my goal was to max my normal account - then I made an ironman alt, and no longer play my other account =p. Let me know if you have any questions regarding ironscape! It's a different playstyle, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Welcome again!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello World 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Welcome aboard Kerbz!

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Like you, I think I started my first Runescape account when I was around 8 or 9, maybe 10. However I stopped pretty quickly and started last last year, and I have been here, in this cc, ever since!
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:27 pm

Kerbz, welcome to the clan! glad to have you and I look forward to seeing your account progress! It's good to be goal oriented. What are your current osrs goals (i.e. aiming for 99 range, finishing song of the elves, etc.)? Again, welcome to the clan and see you in the cc!
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down