Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube

4 posters

Go down

Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube Empty Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:41 am

Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube Hd-size

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvyKnlw-_lX_YTUy-tsqfGg?view_as=subscriber

CHANNEL DESCRIPTION

Hi There Im Risa and this is my gaming channel Luvly Fantasy HD.

Here at LFHD I produce high quality gameplay videos and lets plays of the latest triple AAA video games from all walks of technology such as PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Nintendo and also sharing the latest MMO's and JRPG's especially my favourites such as Final Fantasy XIV, Elder Scrolls Online and Bless Unleashed.

I upload gaming videos weekly to make sure you always have fun gaming content to watch right at your fingertips sharing fun content such as Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, Persona 5, Spyro Reignited, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Demon Souls, Final Fantasy and many more amazing adventures that I have ready for you to go on.

I plan to do many lets plays with commentary in the future for my favourite games here's a sneakpeak: The Last Of Us 1 & The Last Of Us Part 2

SUBSCRIBE NOW SO THAT YOU DONT MISS A THING!

Hey Guys its Risa! As you can see ive been a busy bee!

I have been soooooo busy as of late so I may not have been interacting as much. I have been grinding out lvls on my alts and I have also been logging on every hour to complete my birdhouse runs which I have to say I have hit a impressive lvl 72 hunter all the way from 30 hunter my hunter lvl was disgusting lol and within a matter of days look where it got to with just birdhouse runs!.

Anyhou besides the lovely xp gains..! I have also been very busy as of late! Very Happy

I have been wedding planning IRL hoping everything goes to plan due to covid next year October but I have also have some news I have started my own gaming channel on YouTube. I have recently been uploading videos for the past 5 days and I have started getting subs, people are reaching out to me and supporting me and overall just really lovely people to chat with about anything games even some clannies guitarist & pear thank you so much guys.

I had uploaded quite a few gaming videos of the latest MMORPG's such as Bless Unleashed and had started a lets play on some other Triple AAA games and sadly what happened yesterday was that I had accidentally deleted all that content when I was trying to delete a single video so I lost that content and it was a learning curve for me however I have now started fresh with a brand new lets play and I will also be making some videos on runescape too! So if anybodies interested it would be really nice if you wanna checkout my channel have a laugh and play some games! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube Empty Re: Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube

Post by Spiritika Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:18 am

Hi Risa,
I subbed to your channel and as a huge Elder Scrolls fan, I'm really looking forward to your Elder Scrolls Online content. Though I've played Skyrim considerably more than I've played TESO (which I just dabbled in), I love the Elder Scrolls lore found in TESO.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding as well as your in-game levels on your alts. I hope your wedding planning goes smoothly. <3
Spiritika
Spiritika

Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube Empty Re: Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:45 am

Aww thank you so much Spiritika! That means so much to me! And haha yes omg i remember you mentioning you liked Skyrim! 😃 i am super excited as well as ive never played it before so im looking forward to recording that! Greymoor the latest expansion looks super epic!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:00 pm

I'm always interesting in Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, good picks FeelsOkayMan
OmniRick
OmniRick

Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:40 am

Me too omnirick the sekisoulsborne series is my fave of all time along side final fantasy im also super excited for eldern ring
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:47 pm

Hey guys the channel name has been updated to: CocoMarbella feel free to checkout my channel always bring gaming content and game unboxing videos such as upcoming titles like CyberPunk 2077.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJIUAXP5uhIQGxVHy-CJJTw?sub_confirmation=1
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by noelemahc Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:22 am

doing your monthy youtube channel plug i see risa...

Luvly Fantasy HD Gaming Channel On YouTube NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down