Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel!

4 posters

Go down

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! Empty Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel!

Post by FFibonacci Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:46 pm

I apologize for not being as present as usual lately. I've been juggling both real life things as well as my upcoming platforms for Guitar Hero related media, but I haven't forgotten about the love I've got for you guys. In my most recent video, I gave a recent shout-out to the cc, as well as including a link in the description of this video for any fellow Scaper that happens to fall on my channel. In memory of the Falador Massacre, here's the video. Love y'all  cheers

https://youtu.be/CN1J-93ccFU

Link to my FB page if you enjoy the content: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/ldcfibonacci/
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! Empty Re: Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel!

Post by Tinnitus Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:53 pm

Super clean dude! Some talent right there Smile How many attempts did it take you to get 100%?
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! Empty Re: Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel!

Post by FFibonacci Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:09 am

Tinnitus wrote:Super clean dude! Some talent right there Smile How many attempts did it take you to get 100%?

To be honest, probably more than it should have taken since I was really goofing off most of the night haha. Didn't really matter to me, though, since I was having a lot of fun with it Very Happy
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:20 am

FFibonacci wrote:
Tinnitus wrote:Super clean dude! Some talent right there Smile How many attempts did it take you to get 100%?

To be honest, probably more than it should have taken since I was really goofing off most of the night haha. Didn't really matter to me, though, since I was having a lot of fun with it Very Happy

Awesome man, cheers for the post - brought me lots of memories when I used to jam out on guitar hero with the band mates after football games. Man, I miss those days. Will be dropping you a sub as soon as I can get my account info with YouTube sorted out.
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:45 am

Was happy to hear about all the attention you've gotten recently. Most importantly, glad you're still having fun with it.

Keep it up, and good to see you back Smile

Edit: Just got a chance to watch the video. Thanks for the shout out! Probably not the weirdest way people have found their way here, haha.

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:33 pm

Nice dude, gave your video a like Cool
Joe 7

Made A Small Shout Out For The CC Tonight On My Channel! IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum