Good Morning!

5 posters

Go down

Good Morning! Empty Good Morning!

Post by Luckstrr Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:22 am

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Cole or you can call me Luck/Luckstrr (pronounced luck-ster) whatever you'd prefer. I've just started getting back into OSRS after a long break, and decided to look for a group to enjoy spending some time with.

A little about myself, I'm a 25 year old male who enjoys gaming, sports, throwing the weights around, annnd sledding! Also sledding in Canadian terms means snowmobiling. Those are just a few things to bring up if you wanted to start a conversation.

I come off as quite aloof but, have no fear once we get to know one another I'm quite a personable guy.

Anyways, I've read quite a few posts on the forum here and this seems like the place to be!

If you've got any questions feel free to ask

Cheers!
Luckstrr
Luckstrr

Back to top Go down

Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning!

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 am

Hi Cole welcome to the cc and welcome back to runescape glad you could join us Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Good Morning! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 am

Luckstrr wrote:Hey everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Cole or you can call me Luck/Luckstrr (pronounced luck-ster) whatever you'd prefer. I've just started getting back into OSRS after a long break, and decided to look for a group to enjoy spending some time with.

A little about myself, I'm a 25 year old male who enjoys gaming, sports, throwing the weights around, annnd sledding! Also sledding in Canadian terms means snowmobiling. Those are just a few things to bring up if you wanted to start a conversation.

I come off as quite aloof but, have no fear once we get to know one another I'm quite a personable guy.

Anyways, I've read quite a few posts on the forum here and this seems like the place to be!

Cheers!

Hey Cole and welcome officially to the OSRS Advice community, great to have you Smile

You've chosen very wisely in wanting to find a group to be with as you progress on your OSRS adventures I hope it's alright for me to say that we're an awesome bunch of people and you'll have a great time. Oh... and welcome back to the game (cue evil voice: *they always come back mwaaahhhh*). I wish you all the success for whatever you're up to, and on that note, have you got any short or long-term goals you're working towards in-game? I'm currently working on 99 Runecrafting in Arceuus so feel free to swing by and say hello!

Sledding sounds awesome, I'm a massive Jetski fanatic whenever I get the chance abroad so I bet doing the same on snow must be lit. Canada is my favourite country in the world too, I spent 8 years attending a summer camp in Northern Ontario near a cute little town called Parry Sound in the 'Great Lake' areas, honestly some of the best times of my life it's so beautiful and clean up there I miss it a lot!

Make sure you post in here for your smiley: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741p720-looking-for-a-smiley

Also feel free to join our discord, there's always a lot of activity going on there + more information about a couple of our bi-weekly ever-running events, Skill of the Week (SOTW) and Boss of the Week (BOTW)! Here's the link for discord: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message with a question or just a hey Very Happy Until then, take care, stay safe and I'm looking forward to chatting with you more when we're both in-game!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Good Morning! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Hello Luck, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

It's awesome that you chose us as your community, I look forward to seeing you in the CC, and hearing about some of your achievements as well as goals that you have mapped out on your adventure.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Good Morning! IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:03 pm

Luckstrr wrote:Hey everyone!

Cheers!

Welcome, Luckstrr!

Glad to have you joining the community & hope to see you both in-game and in discord.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down