GOOD MORNING CC!

5 posters

Go down

GOOD MORNING CC! Empty GOOD MORNING CC!

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 am

Hey There CC!

Don't we all just love mornings, the curtains back, he sun shining and the clouds glistening in the morning sky bounce I love you Cool Very Happy

this is a post I've created just for funnies. I thought it would be a great way to brighten up everyones mood with a love good morning post where you can greet and talk about what your doing this morning, what your planning on doing in game or out of the game. what's for breakfast all sorts :)I think this will be a funny and chilled way of getting to know one another Very Happy.

SO HERE WE GO ILL GO FIRST! Smile

so this morning I had 2 boiled eggs some lovely warm cuppa of British tea and literally just grinding out levels at nmz getting my combat stats to at least 90s Smile then switching to slayer for the 99s Very Happy.

and it's as easy as that please keep this thread friendly, no politics, no racial sexual abuse nothing just friendly banter Very Happy

take guys Smile
feel free to hit me up in game: RiisaChic Smile
COCOMARBELLA

GOOD MORNING CC! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING CC! Empty Re: GOOD MORNING CC!

Post by Avallan Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 am

As it's almost 10pm here now, I'll share how my morning started.

My alarm started buzzing at 5:30am, I thought I'd catch a few more zzz's so I hit snooze only for my cat to hear the alarm and start headbutting my face so I'd get up and feed him.

I drag myself out of a wonderful warm bed into a freezing cold Aussie winter morning, make myself a coffee and grab a quick shower, get on scape for a quick farm run and then race out the door to my first clients, it was still pitch black outside when I jumped in the car lol

My morning definitely doesn't sound as cheery as yours but I love your enthusiasm <3
Avallan
Avallan

GOOD MORNING CC! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Oh my gosh meg i loved this hahahah! Especially when you talk about your cat headbuttong your face 😂😂😂! Beautiful just beautiful hahaha!. Lol that is pretty much my morning when im working trust me it doesnt sound as enthusiastic when im working 🤣🤣🤣.
COCOMARBELLA

GOOD MORNING CC! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespolar Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:59 am

I woke up to my alarm at 5:30 which I through across the room. Dragged my butt out of bed and at some cereal and coffee. Lots of coffee. Been at work but been doing semi afk ZMI rcing as my job has some downtime I can get away with slyly doing it. Currently working on a 91 RC grind so I need as much time as I can for it. Its been a fun day

GOOD MORNING CC! Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

GOOD MORNING CC! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:33 am

My morning routine right now is alarm at 520, snooze until 540, throw on my clothes wash my face brush my teeth and run out the door just really hoping that I don't forget anything. The time is now 550. I then get to my car, start it up, convince myself that 3 seconds is long enough to warm up the engine, then drive to work via a route that takes 15 minutes on a normal day but somehow I'm still convinced every time that its due to some kind of hold up and not just the distance between me and work. I then storm through the parking lot gates after a futile checking of the 4 visitor spots at work that are always taken up by either me or other people that work there. The time is now 608. I then hurriedly walk to the door of the place that I work only to realize that I left my entry badge right on the console of my car where I say I'll never forget about it when its put there. I run to the door of the parking lot only to realize that it doesn't unlock until 700 and I'm there at 608, so I run through the gate down through the structure, get my badge from my car, and run to back to the front door. the time is now approx. 6:19. My teams drinking coffee but at this rate I don't need any since I don't drink it in the first place, and people wonder why that is but they don't know my exquisitely planned morning routine. So overall the routine is pretty basic and low key.
eoinc
eoinc

GOOD MORNING CC! NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:13 am

wow vespolar hahaha i literally just imagined all of this as I read what you wrote Very Happy but hey good luck on your rune craft grind 91 is impressive must of taken ages! Smile hope u have a good day !
COCOMARBELLA

GOOD MORNING CC! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:19 am

hahahaha Eonic I feel your pain dude!!! Very Happy Laughing I have definitely done that before where I've left my badge at home or in another handbag or clothing and then turned up to work like a complete douche and having to convince one of the security guards to call one of the higher ups to let me in hahaha! oh my even as an adult there are still some things we do which are unquestionable Smile have a great day at work!!!!
COCOMARBELLA

GOOD MORNING CC! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:26 am

My routine in a nutshell.

-Sleep till 315pm
-Get ready for work
-Leave by 355pm
-Work from 6pm-6am
-Home Roughly about 710am

Repeat this for 4 days then 4 days off which includes rs, pizza, vodka.
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:36 am

Nice!! :)Woah! Good on you for being brave enough to do night shifts! Smile hardest ive ever done is late to bed shifts. Smile thats a pretty fascinating routine haha!
COCOMARBELLA

GOOD MORNING CC! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:45 am

RiisaChic wrote:Nice!! :)Woah! Good on you for being brave enough to do night shifts! Smile hardest ive ever done is late to bed shifts. Smile thats a pretty fascinating routine haha!

I done shift work for 7yrs so kinda use to the crazy schedules then this year i was offered permanent nights which i accepted.
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down