Good morning from Texas!

3 posters

Go down

Good morning from Texas! Empty Good morning from Texas!

Post by Mbyrkett@verizon.net Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:50 am

Hi, I am Tex111 and have been playing Runescape since 2007.  Began playing to monitor if it was safe for my son and he hasn't played in years, but I am still here.  I play so randomly  through the day that I have not been interested in joining a clan, but recognize that many aspects of the game would be easier with a team.  I need to learn/complete Barbarian Assault, as well as, TOB, raids and other things I am sure exist that I am not aware of.  I usually play solo and have no RS friends, but am open to changing my perspective.  I am a more "mature" player having been born in the mid-1950's, so I am not an aggressive fighter/pvm-er.  I am currently working on getting to base 90 stats with Slayer my lowest at 86 (mining/const both at 87.) I currently have 7 99's (Attack, Strength, Defense, Magic, Hitpoints, Crafting and Farming.)   I am looking to improve my ability to boss, make money and socialize and hope this is the group to facilitate all of those.  I am retired and can log in throughout the day, to participate in events.  Is this a good place for someone with my levels and goals?
Mbyrkett@verizon.net
Mbyrkett@verizon.net

Back to top Go down

Good morning from Texas! Empty Re: Good morning from Texas!

Post by Tinnitus Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:36 pm

Hey Tex,

Welcome aboard!

To answer your question, I would say yes, this is a great place for someone with you level and goals to hang around Smile We have a variety of experience and skillsets from players within the clan, from new players to highly experienced PvMers, so no doubt you would fit right in.

We also have events quite often that you can find posted on here, but also especially on our discord server which is a great resource as well, if you are into that sort of thing.

Hope to see you around! I don't play as much anymore but try and pop in on occasion when I'm motivated Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Good morning from Texas! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Good morning from Texas! Empty Re: Good morning from Texas!

Post by To End Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:27 am

Welcome Tex! Plenty of people in the clan who aren't huge PVMers, but also plenty who have a ton of experience in such activities like Barb assault or ToB. Sounds like you'll bring plenty of experience yourself. There's no requirement for levels or goals to join the clan, but if you're looking for a chill group to hang out in chat with and join events with you've found the right group! Smile

Hope to see you around!
To End
To End

Good morning from Texas! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down