Please help: Best time for clan events?

+4
Lokandur
Chcn
Avallan
vit
8 posters

Go down

What time suits you best for our weekly event?

Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_lcap0%Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_lcap0%Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_lcap63%Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_lcap13%Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_lcap24%Please help: Best time for clan events? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Please help: Best time for clan events? Empty Please help: Best time for clan events?

Post by vit Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:33 am

Hey guys. Me again...

Please could you take the time to vote on the poll about which time would suit you best for our weekly events?

All times are UTC (Game time)
vit
vit

Please help: Best time for clan events? U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Please help: Best time for clan events? Empty Re: Please help: Best time for clan events?

Post by Avallan Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:24 pm

I voted for Saturday 20:00-22:00 which I think turns out to be 07:00-09:00 AEST Sunday which would be much more do-able for Aussies Smile

thanks so much for posting the options Pid!
Avallan
Avallan

Please help: Best time for clan events? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Please help: Best time for clan events? Empty Re: Please help: Best time for clan events?

Post by vit Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:39 am

You’re welcome Meg... I confess I didn’t think of the Aussies when I thought it the original time, my bad. The idea is for the event to be as accessible to as many people as possible so thank you for pointing it out Smile
vit
vit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:03 am

Thank you for doing this Pid! Hope the new time works for you as you are the one organising the event. bounce
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:03 am

It's super hard to please everyone with events because we have a worldwide membership base, thank you for taking the time and initiative to do this Pid, if you can't accommodate the Aussies, I can run some events in a more down under friendly time.

Keep up the awesome work Smile

Please help: Best time for clan events? NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:31 am

Hey Jack, appreciate the consideration. First off, don't feel bad about not being able to accommodate everyone. That's just the nature of things. Certainly nice of you to try, though Wink

Anyway, I'd say you're doing a fantastic job as it is. The events have been a huge hit for a reason!

I personally voted for Saturday 20:00-22:00, which should be around noon PST, I think. Saturdays are generally much more free for me than Sundays, and that time seems to be better for the Aussies as well. Hopefully some of them can make it to the next one Smile. I think I'll feel more comfortable with Meg and her 99 Prayer to help protect me Laughing

Please help: Best time for clan events? NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Awesome! That time seems to be winning quite comfortably at the moment. Hope to see you both there Smile
vit
vit

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:03 pm

Is Saturday 22:00-00:00 a non-starter? Because that would take my vote.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:28 pm

OmniRick wrote:Is Saturday 22:00-00:00 a non-starter? Because that would take my vote.

I was limited to the amount of options I could put on the poll, Rick.

Also, I personally wouldn't be able to commit to that time. :/
vit
vit

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:39 am

Thanks for polling this! Helpful to know when is a good time for most members
S

Back to top Go down

Post by Mostly Nice Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Running the events twice at 2 different times or two different days separate times I think would probably be nice for those which miss the event or for those who live in different timezones.
Mostly Nice

Please help: Best time for clan events? OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down