SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR!

5 posters

Go down

SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR! Empty SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR!

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:17 am

I have not been in a clan for about 8 months and I was always looking for the perfect clan where the members are really down to earth and friendly and helpful and the environment itself is wonderful to be around whilst playing and experiencing the game. I was playing on my own after months and I thought that's it I need to find a cc now and I looked it up on google and this was the first thing that came up so I'm glad I came across this. The members of the cc have been so welcoming and friendly. Thank you to everyone for your lovely kind words and guidance. I hope we can get along and play games together and make some friends and meet new people. Feel free to add me my rsn is: RiisaChic
COCOMARBELLA

SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR! Empty Re: SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR!

Post by Avallan Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:59 pm

I started this account a year ago, purely so I could continue to play my main on rs3, I rarely spoke in chat as I was usually greeted with a lot of hostility or people trying to bait me and I found the game chat to be quite toxic which I never enjoyed and often found myself going back to rs3 and forgetting about osrs for a while, but it was incredibly lonely during the times I did play this account and found it really difficult to make friends on here, so three weeks ago I just decided I'd start looking for an osrs clan, and was fortunate enough to stumble across their recruitment thread and hesitantly wandered into the cc, not sure how I'd be accepted.... it's honestly been my best time on osrs, everyone is so helpful, kind, and mature, it doesn't even matter how nooby I feel asking a question (considering I've been playing this game for 13 years) everyone is always happy to offer advice and help, they're exactly how they had advertised, social, friendly, mature. <3

I'm so glad you found us as well, it's such a safe place to chill out, I'm so glad you're really enjoying it and if you need any help at all let me know, I'll also add you in game Smile
Avallan
Avallan

SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR! Empty Re: SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR!

Post by Bing Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Hearing both your experiences makes me thrilled. I'm so glad y'all have been enjoying the clan so much.

Risa, we are glad to have you and I hope you continue to love being here. It's a warm community that is very welcoming and non-toxic, and everyone in the cc will always be willing to help. Hopefully you can pass on the torch and start welcoming & helping new members as you become more of a regular here.

Meg, we've been very happy to have such an active & helpful new member. Keep up the great work and enjoy your new rs home Laughing
Bing

SUCH A LOVELY CLAN OSRS ADVICE IS THE TYPE OF CLAN I WAS LOOKING FOR! NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Really glad you've both found a place in the clan, love hearing stories like this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:52 am

Really lovely, that you feel how we feel, because that makes a difference when we are all on the same page.
I'm the grumpy one...if its needed, and I feel I have to step up and tweak a few things!....... not everyone fits or enjoys our rules.....we just want a nice environment........work as a team regardless of rank...and my pm is always open . Thank you for your posts.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down