OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU!

+7
eoinc
Matt Ross
ladybird2
Moon Light
Bear
Avallan
Mimikyutie
11 posters

Go down

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! Empty OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU!

Post by Mimikyutie Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:57 am

I went to bed last night absolutely enthralled by what I've found in this clan. I'm not 100% sure whether or not this actually constitutes as "feedback", but I just wanted to tell all of you that ever since I discovered this wonderful clan, I have enjoyed every waking minute online with you guys. Since I joined OSRS Advice, I have developed friendships, made memories, and truly discovered my home on OSRS. I look forward to talking with you all when I see you online and genuinely enjoy your company.

The 2500 Member Event was absolutely fantastic. Everything about our organized events were enjoyable and amazing. I don't PvP whatsoever, but man, I had such a fun time in Lok's dungeon fighting with you all. The Fashionscape and Clan Picture were a hoot. The Hide and Seek events were very well done and the drop party was honestly the most exciting Runescape event I have ever attended. I am honestly sad that I had to leave when I did, as I didn't get a chance to absolutely destroy Bandos with you all, but I suppose there's still a lot of time to learn how to do that down the road.

Everything about this clan is what I look forward to throughout the day. I love the encouragement I receive when discussing goals, the praise I get from meeting them, and the positive vibes you all contribute to my day. So from the bottom of my heart, I just wanted to thank you all. You are all tremendous people with genuinely good hearts and I am so very happy to be apart of this clan.  

I love you all! Very Happy
Mimikyutie
Mimikyutie

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! M38wJkj

Back to top Go down

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! Empty Re: OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU!

Post by Avallan Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 pm

What a lovely thread, and I agree 100% with it, it really is an amazing place and we're beyond lucky to have it <3
Avallan
Avallan

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! Empty Re: OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU!

Post by Bear Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Glad to hear it Mimik, we love you too I love you I love you I love you I love you

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:43 pm

I love you I love you I love you What a Face

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Beautifully put Mimi, and you echo so much of what we feel about this great bunch of people in our clan, enhancing our playing time and giving warmth and friendship, and it was a truly amazing celebration.....thank you again everyone Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz Wink Like a Star @ heaven I love you bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
ladybird2

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:11 pm

Couldn't have said it better, and what makes it great is ALL OF YOU PEOPLE Smile
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Thanks for the great words Mimi we're happy to see that the party was such a blast!
eoinc
eoinc

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:44 am

Happy to have you! Very Happy
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:47 pm

Thanks for giving your feedback Mimi with such an excellent post.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the events and appreciated the effort that went into organizing them Smile
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 am

Thanks Mimi, very kind words here, thank you for taking the time to share your feelings, pleasure to have you in the CC Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:54 am

Agreed Mimi, OSRS has always been a solo game for me. From back when I originally played as a kid in 2006, to the past few years.

Decided I wanted to find a group of people to share with, and one google search later I found y'all on the forums. Can't imagine a better group of nerds <3

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! GpGlyzJ

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! F77sK4H

OSRS Advice has given me absolutely everything I could have ever wanted in a clan. THANK YOU! SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Back to top Go down