Occupying yourself while playing the game?

+17
bigdog1470
SoraSpirit
Bear
Autocrat
Matt Ross
Naga Jolokia
Phai
eoinc
Azein
Lokandur
Iwan
Steveagogo
elemntsk8ter
ladybird2
God Bu Bu
Bing
The_Gamed
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Occupying yourself while playing the game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Occupying yourself while playing the game?

Post by Avallan Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:29 am

Switch between Netflix, Stan, Prime or Plex for something decent to watch, always hoping to find a good series to get stuck into, otherwise I'll watch youtube, be on FB or reading the forums as I'm a bit of a forum junky, if it's a complete AFK skill I'll do housework or crochet lol
Avallan
Avallan

Occupying yourself while playing the game? - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Occupying yourself while playing the game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Occupying yourself while playing the game?

Post by Nixy Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:13 am

There will always be those skills you just think, why am i doing this.. and it just so happens, there are lots of ways to distract yourself... mine involve the following:

- The obvious watching TV, be that on Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Video & Twitch.

- Alts are a fantastic way to keep yourself distracted when you're going for a repetitive goal, it's not for everyone as sometimes you feel as though you're letting the main slip or the price of two accounts is too much.

- Reading various Forums, be that our own, 2007 Reddit for some memes, or even browsing the Wiki to practice some of your own game knowledge in order to help you in the future!

'Burn Out' is a real thing for OSRS, doing the same thing day-in day-out will get to you after a while, i personally always suggest no goals bigger then 2 weeks worth of playing time, in order to make it feel like you've achieved your goal before it arises. If your goal takes longer then that, either shorten it or don't be afraid to play another game for a day, it'll help relight that drive you need!
Nixy
Nixy

Occupying yourself while playing the game? - Page 2 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2