Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around

2 posters

Go down

Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around Empty Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around

Post by anzu68 Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:12 pm

As you've all probably noticed I've been playing an unhealthy amount lately haha. This was because finances and mental health were...not the best. Thankfully my autism coach has helped me figure out a solution that might work. That gives me more mental energy which allows me to actually focus on my Greek and Latin projects again and go job hunting. However the flip side is that it means I will be logging in less to work on those projects.

However, I am not giving up the account. I honestly really do enjoy it and having some form of non-intellectual self-care is good. So I'm going to aim for logging in 1-2 hours a day max (and more one day a week). I'll also log in if my mental health doesn't allow me to translate so you might see me frequently some days. So pretty much: I'm making this post to let you all know that because things are going better I'll be on less BUT I'll still be around often and won't quit completely. I don't want to randomly disappear or play less and make people worry possibly you know? So yeah. Anyway: happy holidays. And yes you will be invited to my 99 con party once it happens (either this month or next year). Smile
anzu68
anzu68

Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around Empty Re: Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around

Post by Jennirous Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:32 pm

I'm so happy you found a coach that helps you! Nothing is more important than your mental health, and take as much time as you need for yourself. I can't wait for your 99 con party!!! Happy Holidays to you too! ^^
Jennirous
Jennirous

Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around Empty Re: Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around

Post by anzu68 Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:52 am

cutejenni wrote:I'm so happy you found a coach that helps you! Nothing is more important than your mental health, and take as much time as you need for yourself. I can't wait for your 99 con party!!! Happy Holidays to you too! ^^  

Yeah had this one since September. Officially she's temporary but I might make a request to have her be my permanent one since my old coach kind of...she was OK but all our sessions were her asking how I was doing and going 'That sucks. I'm sorry'. Nothing practical was achieved in 2 years with her; with this coach progress has been made in 2 months. Major progress. I'll keep working on mental health as best I can Smile
anzu68
anzu68

Will be playing less hopefully but will still be around OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down