Occupying yourself while playing the game?

+17
bigdog1470
SoraSpirit
Bear
Autocrat
Matt Ross
Naga Jolokia
Phai
eoinc
Azein
Lokandur
Iwan
Steveagogo
elemntsk8ter
ladybird2
God Bu Bu
Bing
The_Gamed
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Occupying yourself while playing the game? Empty Occupying yourself while playing the game?

Post by The_Gamed Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Hey all, just curious as to what everyone does to keep their minds off these tedious AFK skills or what you all do whilst playing!

Some of mine,
- Constantly adding to/searching for songs for my ever growing spotify playlist (Music junkie)
- Watching netflix (Currently searching for a new series)
- Watching anything on Youtube you can possibly think of.

Let's hear them ladies and gents!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Occupying yourself while playing the game? 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Occupying yourself while playing the game? Empty Re: Occupying yourself while playing the game?

Post by Bing Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:21 am

Have done all 3 of those as well of course, but lately I think most of my afk time on rs is spent doing work stuff or paying bills etc lol. My favorite would probably be the first one on your list though, finding new music and adding to the playlists Occupying yourself while playing the game? Thumb_up

Nice idea for a thread mate!
Bing

Occupying yourself while playing the game? NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Occupying yourself while playing the game? Empty Re: Occupying yourself while playing the game?

Post by God Bu Bu Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:37 am

- Altscape & Other games
- Discord & Reddit
- YouTube & Twitch
- Lie on bed and ponder about life
God Bu Bu
God Bu Bu

Occupying yourself while playing the game? YP5zkAJ

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:42 am

I'm a do one thing at once person, so if I'm on here I'm watching myself play, reading chat box, and replying. Looking for players in my vicinity to chat to, generally living in Geilinor.
My study looks out onto the hub of my village, so I see the world and his wife , children....and dogs pass by all day every day, and the trees drop their leaves, and life ticks on. My desk has all my paperwork on it, so I deal with that as my only distraction from playing.
If I wanted to watch a tv programme or a film, I'd do just that, grab a snack sit somewhere mega comfy and just enjoy that with my full attention.
Recommendations for things to watch. BBC have just finished some excellent series
The Bodyguard---Richard Madden, Keeley Hawes
Killing Eve---Jodie Comer
Strangers---John Simm, Emelia Fox......all worth watching and current
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:14 am

TV (usually HGTV) / YouTube (mostly PvM / PK videos), Plug.dj, chatting with friends on Discord, logging back in after signing out for inactivity.. rinse and repeat.
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveagogo Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:16 am

Watching kitchen nightmares videos on YouTube for 10 hours then repeating it, occasional loo break to ponder life’s greatest mysteries.
Steveagogo
Steveagogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:45 pm

alot of the times when im afk skilling im watching some anime, youtube or twitch. If im not watching something im usually talking to people in the cc public chat or irl. Or im just spamming the forums as im doing right now Razz
Iwan
Iwan

Occupying yourself while playing the game? U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:21 pm

I watch netflix, catch up with friends on the phone or have a joke with the good folks of OSRS Advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azein Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:05 pm

I normally play two accounts (Iron and Main) while watching youtube and netflix, but recently due to university my left window is spent doing school work, etc.
Azein
Azein

Zuk

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:27 pm

I like to go on youtube and learn stuff, like geography now or some history channel. otherwise I go to reddit and twitter so that I can stop thinking for a few hours.
eoinc
eoinc

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by Phai Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm

I like to listen to podcasts or lectures to learn something useful while playing!
Phai
Phai

Back to top Go down

Post by Naga Jolokia Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:39 am

if i skill afk i watch:
Anime,Netflix,Twitch streamers or play some games on my PS4
Naga Jolokia
Naga Jolokia

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Always watching!

Besides Netflix/movies I try to watch documentaries or anything that I can learn/educate myself while playing.
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:31 pm

that kitten is a total time waster, I'd rather watch that than anything...........I want one its so purrfect
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:00 pm

I cant skill without having something to watch on the side. Recently raiding on one account and nmz on the other.
Autocrat
Autocrat

Occupying yourself while playing the game? IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:34 pm

Netflix/Hulu on one monitor, main account on a second, offsite open on the third monitor (if I'm not working on two accounts).

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Occupying yourself while playing the game? OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraSpirit Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:38 pm

I'm usually watching something on Netflix with my girlfriend (currently watching Jane the Virgin), training an afk skill at work, sometimes on mobile at gym when i'm doing cardio/warming up. But i'm usually watching something on the side. Smile

Occupying yourself while playing the game? Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdog1470 Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:55 pm

i watch twitch or youtube videos on random weird things.
bigdog1470
bigdog1470

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:11 pm

I usually have YouTube or Netflix on or I'm listening to music. Music when I'm doing something that takes a little more focus otherwise I'm watching something

Back to top Go down

Post by Colpo Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Reddit, Pokemon Showdown, Podcasts, Music,and also I do a lot of AFK skilling (WCing Razz) while doing regular things like cooking dinner or cleaning or whatever around the house.
Colpo
Colpo

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next