New adventurer in OSRS

3 posters

Go down

New adventurer in OSRS Empty New adventurer in OSRS

Post by Bhuddler Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:02 am

Hello, my name is Bhuddler, a few days ago I saw a video on YouTube about the game and I decided to create an account because the game looks very good and has many things, a few minutes ago I entered the official forum of the game and saw the clan and decided to enter and they told me that the instruction was done a little here and here I am, I am new to the game, I have only been in the game for 2 weeks and I decided to look for a community to learn more about the game so I hope to be able to be in this community, thank you very much and good day

One question I have is would I have any problems entering as a Latino?
Bhuddler
Bhuddler

Back to top Go down

New adventurer in OSRS Empty Re: New adventurer in OSRS

Post by Purple Dude Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:21 am

Welcome Bhuddler, we are very new-friendly clan, the clan contains all types of people, be they new like you, or super experienced like someone named Farming Arma ^^

We are an international clan, with members from all over the world, we have nothing against anyone, so no worries on being latino Cool Very Happy

Chatting in the clan can be a bit intimidating at first, but I am sure you get used to it, it makes the game more fun when you include the social aspect too ^^

Don't be afraid of asking questions, there are no stupid questions ^^

Seeya around Very Happy bounce

New adventurer in OSRS NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

New adventurer in OSRS Empty Re: New adventurer in OSRS

Post by aRackroll Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:50 pm

Hi Bhuddler, and welcome to the world of Runescape! You are likely going to have a ton of questions as you continue to advance further into the game, and that's totally normal! We were all new at one point and there is a ton to learn as a new player. Like Purple said, there's a ton of experience here, so we're happy to answer whatever questions you have.

In response to your question, I'm not sure what past experiences you've had that make you unsure if you'd be welcome here, but I can promise that's not something you need to be concerned about. As long as you're friendly and respectful that's all that's needed to be here. Smile

Hope to see you around!
aRackroll
aRackroll

New adventurer in OSRS YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down