New to OSRS

3 posters

Go down

New to OSRS Empty New to OSRS

Post by Daro Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:05 am

Hello everyone,

i found this clan out on official runescape forum. As the title says, im pretty new to osrs. I always knew the game exist altough i never gave it a proper chance (was playing as f2p few hours rs3 but seems like i enjoy oldschool more). I am 23, still working even in a current situation but less than ever. So yeah, that being said i have extra hours to play rs. I started like a few days ago, havent done much except for few quests, bit of pvm on sandcrabs and currenty working on smithing cannonballs and mining to be self efficient.
I do not have a knowledge what is the best and whats not worth doing, but i feel like i can just go with my own tempo. No need to rush anywhere and i enjoy it so far. The main reason why i wanted to come over here is that in a certain situations i may need an advice or help.
Especially once i get my stats high enough to do some mid-level bossing and stuff. Thanks !
(was not allowed to post external link for 7days) so cant show off total lvl but i guess it doesnt matter alien
Very Happy
Daro
Daro

Back to top Go down

New to OSRS Empty Re: New to OSRS

Post by This Land Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:19 pm

Daro wrote:Hello everyone,

i found this clan out on official runescape forum. As the title says, im pretty new to osrs. I always knew the game exist altough i never gave it a proper chance (was playing as f2p few hours rs3 but seems like i enjoy oldschool more). I am 23, still working even in a current situation but less than ever. So yeah, that being said i have extra hours to play rs. I started like a few days ago, havent done much except for few quests, bit of pvm on sandcrabs and currenty working on smithing cannonballs and mining to be self efficient.
I do not have a knowledge what is the best and whats not worth doing, but i feel like i can just go with my own tempo. No need to rush anywhere and i enjoy it so far. The main reason why i wanted to come over here is that in a certain situations i may need an advice or help.
Especially once i get my stats high enough to do some mid-level bossing and stuff. Thanks !
(was not allowed to post external link for 7days) so cant show off total lvl but i guess it doesnt matter  alien
Very Happy

Hey Daro! Welcome officially to the clan and a massive welcome to OSRS!

You've definitely come to the right place as a new player as you'll be hanging out in a CC that:
- Is always full of knowledgeable people to ask questions to
- Is always full of people ready to have a good chat
- Is always hosting helpful and fun events to teach you new parts of the game
^ I'm actually so excited for you to have joined us at such an early stage in your adventure on OSRS as that's what I did and it's been a massive help and certainly a lot of fun too Smile I owe the people in the cc so much and it really does feel like a 'massive family' without wanting to sound too cliche or cheesy lol Razz

It seems like you've got yourself off to an awesome start already, self-sufficiency is a really important part of the game and if you get yourself into that sort of routine you'll be good to go moving forward with your in-game journey and adventures! Very Happy

My PM is always on if you ever need anything so don't hesitate to throw me a message anytime if you have a question or just want to say hey for a quick chat, I'm always happy to talk when logged on Very Happy Until then, take care, I wish you the best for your current and future goals and I really hope to speak with you more soon when we're both online!

Best,
Mitch Smile
This Land
This Land

New to OSRS YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

New to OSRS Empty Re: New to OSRS

Post by Noctivagous Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:59 pm

Hey Daro, and welcome offically to OSRS Advice.

It is nice to see you enjoying OSRS as I was on the same boat, and transitioned from RS3 to OSRS as It lost my appeal playing RS3, and OSRS felt so much more nostalgic.

As far as what to train or how to train it, you are in the complete right mindset, the game shouldn't feel like a chore but a fun time, and with that being said you should play the game the way you want and I do believe this will make it much more fun down the line for you.

I am also thankful you came across our thread on the OSRS Clan page and found yourself here, if you ever have any question do not hesitate as everyone in the CC is so helpful and friendly.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

New to OSRS IIyCd

Back to top Go down