The Topic of Topics, an Introduction;

2 posters

Go down

The Topic of Topics, an Introduction; Empty The Topic of Topics, an Introduction;

Post by IVIostly Alright Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:56 pm

Hey Everyone, my name is Alex. I'm a long-term RuneScape player with around 12,000 hours in the game's long history. I'm glad to find a clan that is active, communicates well and is happy to welcome someone like myself who has been essentially solo for my OSRS time. I play other games when the burnout hits, but I tend to like helping others wherever I can. Be it with level guides or making the game somewhat more bearable, I think i'm well versed (hopefully). I am not entirely sure what else to add into this introduction, except that I am definitely looking forward to hitting 2277 this year around the best company. I feel this clan ticks those boxes and I am definitely looking forward to taking part in events where I can!
IVIostly Alright
IVIostly Alright

Back to top Go down

The Topic of Topics, an Introduction; Empty Re: The Topic of Topics, an Introduction;

Post by To End Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:06 pm

Welcome Alex! Love to see long time players finding this clan. Sounds like you've got a super exciting year approaching with 2277 on the horizon! Make sure you let us know when you're getting close so we can celebrate with you!

See you around! Smile
To End
To End

The Topic of Topics, an Introduction; YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down