Hi Guys! I would like for you to know a little about me so I can your clan!

3 posters

Go down

Hi Guys! I would like for you to know a little about me so I can your clan! Empty Hi Guys! I would like for you to know a little about me so I can your clan!

Post by Jakdeathslay Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:55 pm

I've been playing this game since 2019 (I was 18 when I discovered it), and I've been on and off it until six months ago. Ever since, I've been enjoying everything this game has to offer! Currently, I'm studying and working on the side, and I like to hop in the game when I get home. I've tried introducing this game to some of my friends to no avail; that's why I am venturing into the clan system in the game. I would like to find some peers that I could do some quests with and maybe do an Iron Man group later on. I'm super excited to join your clan since this is the only MMORPG that I enjoy to this extent!
Jakdeathslay
Jakdeathslay

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys! I would like for you to know a little about me so I can your clan! Empty Re: Hi Guys! I would like for you to know a little about me so I can your clan!

Post by aRackroll Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

Hi Jakdeathslay, and welcome! I can absolutely relate to unsuccessful attempts to get friends into this game without success. That lead to be playing alone for years before finally joining up with this clan. This is a great group with decades of experience, so we're always happy to chat or try to answer whatever questions come up.

Again welcome, and see you around! Smile
aRackroll
aRackroll

Hi Guys! I would like for you to know a little about me so I can your clan! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys! I would like for you to know a little about me so I can your clan! Empty Re: Hi Guys! I would like for you to know a little about me so I can your clan!

Post by GravyDog Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:16 am

Welcome Jak Very Happy

Hope to see you around in chat, though like you I am in school/working and will likely be afking Stars Razz

This is a great clan to be a part of with many knowledgeable clanmates and opportunities to take part in events as a guest

Best of luck in your scaping/schooling Smile
GravyDog
GravyDog

Back to top Go down