Hey guys!

+2
Risa
OYaris
6 posters

Go down

Hey guys! Empty Hey guys!

Post by OYaris Fri May 07, 2021 11:02 pm

I have a few accounts, Trestov is my Alt that I’m trying to build up and Zresden is my main. I played RuneScape back in the early 2000s and came back about a month ago. I logged into RS3 since I didn’t know it migrated my old account and so I logged in and immediately logged back out hahah but then I downloaded OSRS and I’ve been playing nearly daily since then. I’m only 75 combat on my main but I really enjoy skulking. I’m wanting to start the grind for my fighter torso but don’t have any friends that play so it’ll be tough to get solid teams for the many games I’ll need. Let me know if you’re interested in joining me or just hanging out in game!
OYaris
OYaris

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys!

Post by Risa Fri May 07, 2021 11:36 pm

Hey OYaris

Welcome back to OSRS and welcome to OSRS Advice.

Yeah a lot of us experienced that when returning to the game haha eoc did suck but it is fun and something you can work towards after your done maxing on OSRS I think I might do that Smile Also fighter torso is a good goal to work towards! feel free to hang in the clan chat in game osrs advice and im sure you'll make some longterm friends and there might be some other members of the cc who may have the same goal as you so im sure they won't mind joining you! so feel free to holla in game! see you in game! Smile and again welcome!
Risa

Hey guys! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat May 08, 2021 12:16 am

Hey bud, welcome. Hope you're enjoying the CC so far.

You might find the Discord server helpful if you're looking to meet people and maybe get some BA going at some point. It's not a regular thing, but I see groups in voice chat every so often, and the pros are usually pretty happy to let people tag along Smile Worth a shot anyway.

Best of luck settling in, and see you in-game!

Hey guys! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat May 08, 2021 1:06 am

Hey dude, welcome to our community and welcome back to OSRS!

Hitting 75 combat within a month is pretty impressive to be honest. I still need to do BA for the diary, so if you see me on feel free to hit me up and maybe we can get a team going. I pretty much only do BA with clannies, and it has been a long while since I've gone so I need to go as well Happy Pepo

Be seeing you!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey guys! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Sat May 08, 2021 5:39 am

hey bud welcome to the cc!
I'm a bit of a BA addict so hit me up if you need a hand Smile
Look forward to seeing you
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun May 09, 2021 12:59 pm

Welcome to the clan.

As was mentioned, discord might be useful to get into BA: we have a BA role you can ping to look for teammates. I'm game for a round every and then near server reset hours.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hey guys! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down