Hi guys :)

5 posters

Go down

Hi guys :) Empty Hi guys :)

Post by Thls220 Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:32 am

So wow, when i first started this game again 1,5 months ago i didnt expect myself to be writing posts on forums! Anyway, im glad i now do because this makes my osrs experience better by the minute.

A quick introduction would be in place am i right?
Im Thomas, a nearly 17 y/o boy from the Netherlands rediscovering his childhood game. Im somewhat on the younger side compared to the most people in the cc so things as jobs and rent and some more adult topics that get discussed dont really apeal to me as a person. You therefore might find me neglecting these things in cc, but for the most part im almost in on every topic and i can answer alot of questions. And if i cant im always down to google alongside with you to help you out!

Going in a bit more personal im finishing up the last 2 years of my school carreer and im planning to do game design after finishing high school. Therefore you might find me offline alot during the week due to high stress values and alot of school work. Nevertheless i find squezing an hour of osrs in a day no problem at all Smile.

My goals to achieve in osrs are pretty much self explanatory, have some fun, skill a bit, pvm a bit and most certainly help out new players.

I most likely forgot to include half my life in this post bc i forget things fairly easy, therefore dont be shy to reply to this post and maybe ask some more questions in which you see fit!

I hope to soon find you in cc and game!

Thomas (David_mason)
Thls220
Thls220

Back to top Go down

Hi guys :) Empty Re: Hi guys :)

Post by Moon Light Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:44 am

Welcome Thomas, gl with your goals and see ya ingame Smile Great to have you here

Hi guys :) NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef Haze Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:48 am

Welcome Tom, I'll see ya in the clan chat! Smile
Chef Haze
Chef Haze

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:44 pm

welcome Thomas good luck on goals
PugTart
PugTart

Hi guys :) YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:02 am

Great intro Thomas, happy to have you here! Good luck on all your real-life goals & rs goals Smile

If you'd like a smiley rank in the cc, post here!
Bing

Hi guys :) NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down