My introduction

3 posters

Go down

My introduction Empty My introduction

Post by fnof2 Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:13 pm

Fnof2 here, making the leap from Azeroth to Gielinor! Just wanted to drop in and say what's up to with the OSRS  crew. As a seasoned WoW Classic player, I figured it's time to try something new and broaden my horizons and see what all the fuss is about in this game Smile.

I'm stoked to join the party and dive headfirst into the adventures, quests, and general shenanigans that I've been hearing so much about. From what I've seen, there's a ton of cool stuff to explore and plenty of new faces to meet.

So, if you see a clueless newbie stumbling around please dont hesitate to toss me a helping hand Smile. I'm all about soaking up the vibes and getting into the groove of this epic grind.

Can't wait to hang out with you all and make some memories together and make new friends!

Cheers,
FNof2
fnof2
fnof2

Back to top Go down

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Post by fnof2 Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:18 pm

I forgot to mention that you're more than welcome to add me if you're keen on helping out a newbie like me. I'm all about soaking up knowledge and making some new friends along the way.

So if you're up helping a new guy out, or just want to hang out and chat while we slay some grind, hit me up! Im always open to meet new people, and I'm ready to dive into this adventure with all of you.

Looking forward to connecting with you awesome folks!
fnof2
fnof2

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:11 am

Hey Fnof2, and welcome to Runescape! I really hope you enjoy your time here and see first hand what has kept some of us playing for decades! You'll have an absolute ton to learn, and you'll absolutely be confused at times. Don't hesitate to speak up in clan chat, we're always happy to try to help! Feel free to add me as well, and reach out if you need anything!

Are you paying for membership yet, or just experiencing free to play?

Again welcome, and see you around! Smile
aRackroll
aRackroll

My introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:40 pm

Heya Fnof2 and welcome to the clan and offsite!

If I can give you one tip, is to explore and don't worry about efficiency too early! If you have questions we are more than happy to help, also the OSRS Wiki is amazing, it is full of all the info you could ever need (and more!), so if you cannot figure something out in game, you can bet the answer is there.

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

My introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down