Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Halberd Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:40 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Tyler. IGN - Halberd44.

I've played Runescape for a good few years but stopped cause of school and other ordeals. I recently got back into OSRS and started as an Ironman, I don't remember much from playing so I wanted to start fresh and make it a challenge. I'm currently working on goals of getting my graceful and rounding my skills to about 30. I only started back up about 3 days ago so I'm pretty fresh haha. I appreciate you reading this and I hope I get accepted into the clan c:
Halberd
Halberd

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by GravyDog Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:51 pm

Welcome Hal!

I'm back from a break as well and feel you on the school part. I don't have any experience as an ironman but I hope you enjoy it! As you've joined the discord I highly recommend taking part in the skilling competitions held, pushed me from around 70-90 agility when I did it, peer motivation helps a ton (and a good TV show haha - naruto was fun for me).

Best of luck in the grind!
GravyDog
GravyDog

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:18 pm

Hey Welcome Halberd!

Glad you chose OsrsAdvice as your new home, man.. This takes me back to when I started my account. This acc is fairly new but takes me way back when I started on rs2 when it was osrs.

Enjoy the game and if you have any questions for need any guidance feel free to ask me and if I can't answer it I will point you in the right direction! PS make sure once you unlock canifis agility roof top course, you stay there until 60. You will get double tokens and should have it by 56-58 agility.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:28 am

Welcome Tyler, and welcome back to OSRS! Ironman accounts can be super rewarding, I think you'll have a ton of fun with it! Those are some great starting goals, keep up the grind for them, and then on to even bigger ones!

See you around! Smile
aRackroll
aRackroll

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Halberd Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:07 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and I appreciate the tip for agility, I only have 12 marks so far lol
Halberd
Halberd

Back to top Go down