Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :)))

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :))) Empty Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :)))

Post by Dovah-kinn Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:37 pm

Im returning to runescape after years of not playing and made a new account but i never gotten this far so i will maybe seek some advice for stuff because i never played this game like i do now and i want to get some high level gear and join in some group action later on Smile

Im 27 yrs old from slovenia and im on alot of the time right now i have 19 days 2 hours of gameplay and this is my progress :

Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :))) Screen11
Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :))) Screen10

My goal is to first get the quest cape then start real slayer and looking forward to group with the clan Smile)

cya all in-game
(my nick is the same)
Dovah-kinn
Dovah-kinn

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :))) Empty Re: Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :)))

Post by rackroll Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:38 am

Welcome! Looks like you've got a great start to your account! This is a great group with a ton of experience, so if you ever need advice on anything please ask! Smile

See you around!
rackroll
rackroll

Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :))) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :))) Empty Re: Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :)))

Post by RedIrishTank Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:22 pm

Welcome to the clan!

Glad to see you chose OSRSADVICE as your new home! Looks like the account is coming along nicely!

RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :))) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 01jack444444 Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:36 pm

Nice! My total play time is like 24days and x amount of hours and skill wise your doing better than me overall lol. Anyways good to have you welcome and good luck on the scaping life
01jack444444
01jack444444

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:19 am

Welcome to the clan!  Happy Pepo

That's actually some really impressive progress based on your playtime, if you ask me! Insanely solid Quest and Achievement diary completion as well, wowza. I think my total level was around the high teens before I started even considering getting a quest cape!

Good to have you, and keep up the awesome work Thumbs Up

Hello everyone looking to join an active clan :))) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down