Looking to join clan!

4 posters

Go down

Looking to join clan! Empty Looking to join clan!

Post by Smoke_n_fire Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:41 pm

Smoke_n_fire fire here! I grew up playing runescape throughout middle school. Rediscovered OSRS in 2018 and dove right back in. Took a break up until a couple months ago, and am now hooked again. I find myself missing the social aspect of the game and figured jumping into a clan was the best way to bridge the gap. Thanks for reading!

Smoke_n_fire
Smoke_n_fire

Back to top Go down

Looking to join clan! Empty Re: Looking to join clan!

Post by rackroll Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:18 am

Hi Smoke, and welcome back to Runescape! Love seeing long time players re-discovering their love for the game and returning after breaks. Nothing wrong with playing the game alone (I did for most of my time) but the social aspect is truly part of what makes this game so special, so glad you decided to join us! Look forward to seeing you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Looking to join clan! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:20 pm

Heya Smoke n Fire and welcome to the clan and offsite!

Welcome back from your break, as they say you never quit, you just take breaks Wink. Hopefully we will scratch the social itch you are looking for in game!
Are you currently working towards any goals in game?

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke_n_fire Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:00 pm

Thanks for the replies! Not sure how to join clan in game or how all that works. But trusting in the process haha.
Currently just trying to break out of the mid game and build up the account. Chipping away at quests here and there I have a hard time grinding skills, so I mostly train combat and slayer
Smoke_n_fire
Smoke_n_fire

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:44 am

Breaking out of the mid-game can feel super challenging, but just keep at it! In terms of joining the clan in game posting here is the first step! Everyone who posts here is considered a member of the clan and is welcome at all clan events. Feel free to join the clan chat in game to meet / hang out with the rest of the clan. If you're not sure how to do that:
-Clan channel icon
-Click "view another clan"
-Click "Find" and search "osrs advice"
-Click join, and you're in the clan chat

At first you'll be shown as a guest (smiley face icon), however you're still considered a clan member. Hang out in chat, talk to people, be friendly, and you'll get offered a rank eventually (they do promotions twice a month). Hope that helps!
rackroll
rackroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke_n_fire Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:46 am

Awesome! Thanks so much
Smoke_n_fire
Smoke_n_fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:06 am

Welcome to the clan Smoke_n_fire !

Sounds like a spitting image of when I started back into osrs. I played for hours by myself not knowing anyone and sadly all friends that I use to have on here they all quit over the years. I kept playing thinking to myself, I needed more in the game it wa so boring by myself. I really am glad to see yet another OG back to the game !
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down