KawasakiKyle
Chcn
Syllabic
Code_VP
8 posters

Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

Post by Code_VP Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:06 pm

Hello, everyone. My name is Code_VP and I recently rejoined OSRS about 3 weeks ago or so. I started a fresh account and have been looking for a solid clan to join. This looks like the one. I'm still grinding to get my skills up, but I'll try to attach a shot of what I'm working with so far (hope it works). Looking forward to meeting you all.

Code_VP

Hey everyone! Skill_10
Code_VP
Code_VP

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Syllabic Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:30 pm

Hey Code, welcome to the clan. I think you picked pretty well! Joining the CC helped me learn a ton when I first came back, since all my game knowledge was stuck in 2009, lol. Not sure what you're focusing on right now, but I've got two tips for ya, in case you haven't heard them already:

1. Look into the Optimal Quest Guide if you're keen on getting some early levels! People rag on questing, but it's by far the best way to get your stats up in the early stages of your account, and you unlock loads of additional content at the same time. Still useful even if you don't completely follow it to the letter, as well, so don't feel like you're locked in once you start. Most important thing is having fun.

2. Do the Natural History Quiz at Varrock Museum ASAP. It'll get you Lvl 9 Hunter and Slayer for less than five minutes of work Thumbs Up

Aside from that, feel free to ask whatever you need in CC. We'll try our best to help out!

See you around Smile

Hey everyone! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:02 pm

Hey Code, welcome to the clan and welcome back to the game! Good luck with the grind. Pepo Heart
Chcn
Chcn

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_VP Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:14 pm

I appreciate the warm welcome. Question: Do I get an invite into the clan via OSRS itself? Or is the clan solely based on this website?
Code_VP
Code_VP

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty How to join clan

Post by KawasakiKyle Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:23 pm

Code_VP wrote:I appreciate the warm welcome. Question: Do I get an invite into the clan via OSRS itself? Or is the clan solely based on this website?

You will have to apply in-game to join the clan in-game. I believe you have to be on clan home world (354) and then you can either go to the clan board at the ge and search for us or you can click the clan chat button and click the green heads and search there. I hope this helps!
KawasakiKyle
KawasakiKyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:28 pm

Code_VP wrote:I appreciate the warm welcome. Question: Do I get an invite into the clan via OSRS itself? Or is the clan solely based on this website?

OSRS Advice has its own clan now, if you look in the friends chat tab and click on the 3rd tab you’ll be able to join as guest, if I can recall correctly you’ll need to earn sapphire rank by being active or helping out others in any way. And I’m pretty sure creating this introduction post is one of the ways to help get promoted to sapphire. Smile
Chcn
Chcn

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:32 pm

Just to clarify our current system a bit, we don't have enough space to rank people immediately upon sign-up anymore (was a temporary measure because Jagex broke stuff, as usual), but you're more than welcome to stick around as a Guest. Our guidelines to obtaining ranks are listed here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3743-how-to-best-get-promoted

^ That'll need updating before too long on account of us switching the ranks up pretty significantly post-clan update, but our expectations haven't really changed, so it should still be useful Smile

Hey everyone! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:56 am

Welcome! Best of luck on your grind, you should check out the Goals & Achievements forum and consider making a progress thread. I find it helps me stay motivated.
Involus
Involus

Hey everyone! M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Welcome, hope you enjoy your return to Gielinor, and feel free to reach out if have any questions, that's what we're here for Smile
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:07 pm

Hiya pal. Welcome back to RS. Glad to have you in our CC Smile
Legna
Legna

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Hey Code, welcome to the clan! Syllabic pretty much summed it up but don't ever hesitate to ask for help, suggestions or just people to do stuff with Very Happy

Hey everyone! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum