My introduction

5 posters

Go down

My introduction  Empty My introduction

Post by FlamingGem Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:03 am

I've never been good at these. Makes me feel like I'm doing a dating site profile or something xD. Old man seeking younger lady??? No but for real my RSN is FlamingGem. I've played...well let's not talk about how long I've wasted on this addicting game haha. Frankly, I wonder sometimes if it birthed me and not my mother. I'm a skiller at heart. Always say interested in learning PVM but never follow through cause well #skilling. I've nearly maxed in the past on RS2 and now I'm older I find my attention seems to slack some but I assume that's popular with age. I have a family now and always looking to expand it. Most of my original clan mates and RS friends have left and the ones I was closest to we now communicate outside of the game. I'm looking to make more friends and find a new clan family. I'll be saying farewell to the current one today. Almost makes me feel like shopping for homeowners insurance... it's unfortunate as the SOTW/SOTM is what motivated me and they have become more PVM based. I'm hoping the SOTW here is active and that it can be used to encourage me to continue progressing. One last note I have an iron as well but my main focus is maxing my main. A little about myself I have autism and ADHD up the ying/yang. So when I make a goal I enjoy I tend to fixate and talk about it constantly so sorry in advance. An example would be once upon a time I was rank top 200 in Fist of Guthix (rip best minigame...). I was also an absolute fanatic of dungeoneering before EOC.
-FlamingGem
FlamingGem
FlamingGem

Back to top Go down

My introduction  Empty Re: My introduction

Post by ZhiarGM Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:22 pm

Heyy FlamingGem and Welcome. Smile Hope to see you around!
ZhiarGM
ZhiarGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:54 pm

Fist of Guthix was my baby!!! Best minigame for sure! Welcome to a FoG connaisseur <3

Cheers! Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

My introduction  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:53 am

Welcome FlamingGem! This is a great group you've found, and I hope to see you around in the CC! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

My introduction  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:33 am

Welcome FlamingGem!

You came to a great place, glad to see you picked OSRS Advice as your new journey starts! We are here all the time, you'll have great people to play with day and night.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

My introduction  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down