New player here!

4 posters

Go down

New player here! Empty New player here!

Post by Nyx Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:55 pm

Hey everyone my name is Phillip and I'm from the Dominican Republic. I've recently started playing osrs again since middle school. Back then I only knew the f2p version of this game. All I remember doing was killing some giants in edgeville dungeon and fishing some salmons at barbarian village. Laughing

Some weeks ago I pulled the trigger and bought my first membership and OMG this is a whole new game compared to what f2p has to offer. I literally was and still am a little bit overwhelmed of so much content there is.

I stumbled upon this clan when i was browsing some guides on reddit and saw a comment from a person (idk who it was sry ;p)

Right now my goal is to complete every quest this game has to offer, do some skilling and start some pvm in the future.

IRL - Just an average 27 y/o working at a finance industry and about to start my masters.

I haven't had the chance to chat with you guys in game but hopefully that will change.
Looking forward to enjoy this wonderful game and create memories with all of you!

IGN: KMR Nyx
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

New player here! Empty Re: New player here!

Post by Penny Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:29 am

Welcome Phillip it's great to have you with us! It's also great to have a Nyx as we already have a Nix and a Nixy and I love the confusion Very Happy There is so much to do especially when you first get membership and this is probably the best place to be if you want to explore it all with a little help. Hope you enjoy our little community and get something out of it 💜
Penny
Penny

New player here! IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:22 am

Welcome (back) to the game ^^ I am certain you will enjoy it, most of us arrived due to nostalgia, and stayed for the grind and the people, hopefully you are among them Very Happy

Seeya ingame ^^ bounce

New player here! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:49 pm

Hey Philip! Cool to have a clan member from the Dominican Republic Surprised Hopefully you’ll find the clan as amazing as we do! Welcome Very Happy

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

New player here! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down