New player here!

4 posters

Go down

New player here! Empty New player here!

Post by solidus Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:25 pm

Hey all! My name is Joe and I am from NY, USA. So I am a new player looking to find a social group to just hang out and enjoy the game. I am 30 years old and I am finding it more and more difficult to find mature groups to play games with online. My fondest memories of online gaming are from playing Vanilla WoW with my guild. We started pretty much when the game came out, and we all just had a blast enjoying the world, the lore, questing, and just enjoying the process of the game. We never were concerned with racing to endgame or min/maxing our time. Im hoping that the sandbox feel of OSRS can bring me back to that, and allow me to find likeminded players. I just enjoy logging in and spending time bouncing between skills, doing some quests, or just wandering the world. I dont really care how long it will take to max a skill or anything.. I just want to enjoy the game.

Looking forward to meeting some mature, like minded players to have a fun time!
solidus
solidus

Back to top Go down

New player here! Empty Re: New player here!

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:47 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Runescape definitely gives that feel for the sandbox adventure game where you can do whatever you want and progress on your own speed. This clan has one of the most chill and mature lads in the game, so i hope you'll enjoy yourself in our chat.

Any goals you'd like to achieve on your account now?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

New player here! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by solidus Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:56 pm

EvanKHell wrote:Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

Runescape definitely gives that feel for the sandbox adventure game where you can do whatever you want and progress on your own speed. This clan has one of the most chill and mature lads in the game, so i hope you'll enjoy yourself in our chat.

Any goals you'd like to achieve on your account now?

Thanks! Right now just figuring out what I find the most fun. Still working through the Adventure Path right now. I really enjoy the quests quite a bit... the writing and puzzles pretty much blow every other MMO out of the water. The Misthalain Mystery alone was more fun that any WoW quest I did over the years I played the game Smile
solidus
solidus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:37 am

Welcome Joe!

Runescape has a lot of content for everyone and the journey is definitely respected, not to mention a whole library of quests which are the most unique in MMO, in my opinion! Smile

Glad to have you here, don't forget to ask any questions in the cc as I'm sure anyone will be happy to help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by solidus Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:12 pm

Xyrobz wrote:Welcome Joe!

Runescape has a lot of content for everyone and the journey is definitely respected, not to mention a whole library of quests which are the most unique in MMO, in my opinion! Smile

Glad to have you here, don't forget to ask any questions in the cc as I'm sure anyone will be happy to help.

Yea I keep being surprised that even the seemingly mundane quests have fun plots and interesting things to do. Also, I am blown away by the length of most of the quests. Most games are just 'go get this item from this guy and bring it back', whereas so many OSRS quests seem to be multi part, and require traveling to various parts of the world.
solidus
solidus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:42 pm

Welcome to the cc Joe!!!! I am also new to this cc, and already I feel so welcomed by everyone in this cc. You know what I love about this cc? It feels like a second family. I love coming home from work, knowing that I can relax and chill with many friendly clan members. I wish you the best in your OSRS journey! Just like you, I don't plan to max anytime soon. I love afk skilling and chilling with friends. Hope to see you in game so we can chill together! Very Happy
Jennirous
Jennirous

New player here! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by solidus Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:32 pm

FRUlTSMOOTHl wrote:Welcome to the cc Joe!!!! I am also new to this cc, and already I feel so welcomed by everyone in this cc. You know what I love about this cc? It feels like a second family. I love coming home from work, knowing that I can relax and chill with many friendly clan members. I wish you the best in your OSRS journey! Just like you, I don't plan to max anytime soon. I love afk skilling and chilling with friends. Hope to see you in game so we can chill together! Very Happy
For sure! Ill be in game chat and on the Discord so see you there
solidus
solidus

Back to top Go down

Post by RifleTactics Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:51 pm

Welcome, Joe! I am glad you found your way here. I too am really loving the chill-ness factor of both OSRS and the clan so far. I am relatively new, so I still haven't made a lot of friends yet. I look forward to seeing you in game! Cheers.
RifleTactics
RifleTactics

Back to top Go down