Zorrito, pleased to meet you.

3 posters

Go down

Zorrito, pleased to meet you.  Empty Zorrito, pleased to meet you.

Post by Zorrito Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:25 am

IGN: Zorrito
IRL: Beau

Whats up everybody, I'm coming back after a good break. I've been in this clan before, and I've played Runescape for like
.. 20 years? Or so. I remember when slayer came out. I'm a btw, mobile only.

Runescape and I have been in an on again off again relationship my whole life. I started mucking about on an Ironman a few years ago, then got wildly into it when I went for Sins of the Father because I just really hate agility and thought Sepulchre might be fun. Taking on Vanstrom with terrible gear and stats gave me a taste for blood (hah) and I've been addicted to chasing a quest point cape before hitting 100 combat - I finished Song of the Elves just in time for Desert Treasure 2 to drop. Ah well.

In real life, I'm a soldier with sporadic time to play. Married, two dogs, just hit 30 and it sucks.
Zorrito
Zorrito

Back to top Go down

Zorrito, pleased to meet you.  Empty Re: Zorrito, pleased to meet you.

Post by Purple Dude Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:26 am

Heya Zorrito Smile You aren't online in being a mobile only player, there are a couple of you, and it isn't always obvious who they are xD
Good luck on the pre-100 cb quest cape though ! DT2 may be a bit hard, but surely you will manage ^^

Also as a fellow recent-30 person, I can relate, it was like a switch flipped in a bad way the moment it happened xD

Seeya ingame when you find the time despite your most likely busy schedule IRL ^^ bounce

Zorrito, pleased to meet you.  NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Zorrito, pleased to meet you.  Empty Re: Zorrito, pleased to meet you.

Post by Musicked Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:54 pm

I’m so scared of becoming 30, lol. Anyways, welcome Zorrito! As in little Zorro? :3
Hopefully you’ll enjoy yourself here, the clan is very helpful, wholesome and just good company in general!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Zorrito, pleased to meet you.  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down