Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P

+3
GuamJovi
Syllabic
901Grizzlies
7 posters

Go down

Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P Empty Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P

Post by 901Grizzlies Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:23 am

ight puns aside, Hello World!

OSRS Advice must have made an appearance in r/2007scape recently. Wouldn't have learned about this community anywhere else. Been around in cc for a week or so now and enjoying the community! As the title says, I'm fairly new to P2P so it's been a learning experience. Used to play RS2 on a F2P only account say 2004-2008.

OSRS name: 901Grizzlies
Combat level: 75
Att/Str/Def/Range/Magic/Prayer: 61, 61, 57, 61, 75, 51
Current goals: 1) Hero's Quest  -  2) Desert Treasure  -  3) Warrior's Guild + defender  -  4) 75 range  -  5) ????  -  6) PROFIT!
Haven't done and want to do: Barrows! Barrows and P2P quests are prime reasons why I'm a member today. I can taste the nostalgia already.
You'll probably catch me talking in cc about: Sports, technology, cooking, and asking for advice. All about the Memphis Grizzlies, Tennessee Titans, and Tennessee Volunteers, but I follow most sports.

A huge shout-out to Kanagawa!! While completing Mage Arena 2, I was PKed on the final boss and was without much gear or decent food. Asked for assistance in the cc for some protection / a food mule. A bunch of people said that it wasn't smart to try MA2 on a Sunday, that I could potentially be luring, etc. I tried to reassure folks that at 75 cb I'm not much of a threat, and Kanagawa believed me. Thanks again for going into the deep wild at my side! Having that 2nd white dot on the mini-map can be a lifesaver. And will you believe he only barraged me once on the way back to the bank? What a pal.
901Grizzlies
901Grizzlies

Back to top Go down

Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P Empty Re: Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:31 am

Hey Grizz, good to meet you. Love the intro, lol

You'll have lots to learn having been F2P only for so long, but it'll be very rewarding. Membership opens up sooo much of the game. Looks like you've got some great goals to start out with, too. Barrows is a great mid-game moneymaker, and questing is awesome for rounding out your stats and unlocking new content.

Might not end up having much to talk about in CC with you, as I'm not really much a sports fan (aside from some golf and hockey, along with a bit of F1 in years past), but that's okay Smile

Also, Kanagawa is a great guy. Solid bankstanding buddy as well, if that's your thing. Awesome to hear that he went the extra mile for you!

Be seeing you Smile

Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P Empty Re: Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P

Post by GuamJovi Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:08 am

Hey Grizzlies, welcome to the clan!
GuamJovi
GuamJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tickmark Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:34 pm

Hey Grizz, seen you in the cc before, but let this be my formal welcome Ash
Tickmark
Tickmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Whiston Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:45 pm

Hi, welcome to the clan, and welcome to the membership world of RuneScape as well!

Nice to see you're a Grizzlies fan. Can't say I'm necessarily one myself, but I do follow basketball. They've been a surprise this year, and in a weird way I do kinda root for them to make a playoff spot given their underdog status at the moment, so there's a lot to look forward to in the meanwhile.
Kai Whiston
Kai Whiston

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:36 am

welcome. c:
PugTart
PugTart

Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:48 am

Welcome to the clan Very Happy
bokeh_dot

Orange ya glad to meet me? - New to P2P YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down