Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge!

+2
Syllabic
nuts
6 posters

Go down

Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge! Empty Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge!

Post by nuts Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:13 pm

I'm new to this community, I'm 24 yrs, and have been gaming, building computers and so on for the last decade and a half. Plent of know how, so please feel free to ask or observe. Life advice is a dime a dozen, but I have plenty to give if need be in almost all aspects of life Smile

Hope to see you in game, or hear from you on disc.

Main games are csgo and osrs. I go by Mezzy or Nuts
nuts
nuts

Back to top Go down

Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge! Empty Re: Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge!

Post by Syllabic Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:37 pm

Hello! Nice to have you on-board, Mezzy Smile Getting up to anything interesting in-game at the moment? Edit: Is Mezzy your RSN, or just "nuts"? Was creepin the highscores and I noticed that we're super close in total level (if the first account is yours anyway). If it's the second one, then hoooly that name must be worth a lot! Any strong feelings on Anthony McAuliffe?

Plent of know how, so please feel free to ask or observe.

Speaking from my own experience this is a dangerous offer to make, haha. Before you know it you end up being designated tech support for someone you've only just met wainc

Last edited by Syllabic on Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge! Empty Re: Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge!

Post by shopferix Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Recently built a computer for myself (quarantine really gave me a lot of time) was one of the most interesting things I have done.
Hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by mahmu wife Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:10 pm

welcome buddy, glad you made it in here and i hope to see you around mister nuts
mahmu wife
mahmu wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Welcome aboard dude! I ended up buying a pre-built PC after years of laptop gaming. Kinda bummed I didn't have the experience of building one, but it just made more financial sense at the time (weird, right?). I'll get the experience in the future I'm sure as I don't see myself giving up gaming anytime soon.

See you around Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Greetings, glad to share some knoweldge! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down