My Introduction. - sincerely, an ugly man.

+7
Conncr
EvanK-Hell
lilhob
Panda Cat
ColdBlue XO
Musicked
Ugly mf
11 posters

Go down

My Introduction. - sincerely, an ugly man. Empty My Introduction. - sincerely, an ugly man.

Post by Ugly mf Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:35 am

Hello, im just here to introduce myself. im Ugly mf3r and the ironman ugly mf in game. Ive been looking for an active clan for a while and finally stumbled onto this one! Still not sure how to get invited to the cc but im introducing myself anyhoot.

Im 126 combat in game but probably the noobiest 126 youll ever meet. looking to learn more bosses and game mechanics and find some good friends along the way, i play mostly at night since i have a 2 year old son and work 12 hour days thurs-mon. My fiance plays as well and i plan on getting her into the cc soon. Shes a lvl 90 with a quest cape and we play together all the time (ik im a pretty lucky man even if im ugly)

Hope to talk to yall in game! affraid
Ugly mf
Ugly mf

Back to top Go down

My Introduction. - sincerely, an ugly man. Empty Re: My Introduction. - sincerely, an ugly man.

Post by Musicked Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:19 am

Welcome man!

You're lucky indeed to have found someone close to play with! I think you will both enjoy this clan though, people are very friendly and helpful.

Due to the high number of people wanting to join the clan officially (and the cap of 500 members), posting here and being active is the minimum requirement to be considered for a beginner rank in the clan, but 'guests' can do basically everything a regular member can. The only thing we guests are missing out on is the clan notifications, but usually others echo what has happened when congratulating the person who achieved something. It's just a process to see who sticks around.

Hope you'll have a great time and see you ingame!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

My Introduction. - sincerely, an ugly man. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

My Introduction. - sincerely, an ugly man. Empty Re: My Introduction. - sincerely, an ugly man.

Post by ColdBlue XO Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:33 pm

Welcome! Think it’s pretty awesome to have a mate to play the game with. GL with pvm!
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Cat Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:35 pm

Welcome! You're indeed pretty lucky to have someone close by to play with, and it sounds like you'll never miss out on doing something together, whether it's slayer, skilling, or bank standing in world 2. (oddly specific, i know) enjoy your stay fellow guest!
Panda Cat
Panda Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:05 am

Hey! Welcome to the clan 😁 nice job on 126 combat! Even if youre nooby its still a great achievement. And awesome to hear your partner plays too! I keep telling my husband to play but he never will 😅.

Goodluck with your goals of learning more bossing and game mechanics. There are so many great players in the cc, if you ask you will get some good teachers and advice! I am also noob so I will not be teaching 😆

See you ingame Smile
lilhob
lilhob

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:38 am

Welcome to the clan Smile

If you get any questions about the game, don't hold back asking in the cc.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Conncr Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:22 pm

Welcome to the game! Glad to see another high level noob like myself join the ranks Cool
Conncr
Conncr

Cabbage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:01 pm

Howdy Ugly mf,

Welcome to OSRS Advice! I am 124 combat and I am very nooby, so don't worry about being 126 and nooby too. Razz We noobs stick together.

Congratulations on your son. Smile

See you around!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:00 pm

Heya Ugly mf and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

I hope you have been enjoying your time here so far! I am certain you will find lots of people to boss with, never be afraid to ask to join a group, and people are always more than willing to bring learners along! 
If you have any more questions about getting ranks (Sapphire+) check out this forum post: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5415-how-to-best-get-promoted

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:38 pm

Hey Welcome to the community!

Glad to see you picked Osrs Advice as your new clan.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nmaster Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:07 pm

Welcome, welcome! This clan is genuinely a great community filled with some genuinely great people. I'm always happy to read these introductions because I know this is a great place to be. I hope you'll stick around, and I'm sure I'll see you in game.
Drag0nmaster
Drag0nmaster

Drag0nMaster

Back to top Go down