Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by tzhaarscythe Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:51 am

Hey everyone,

My name is Tzhaarscythe, just call me scythe for short.
Been playing RS since about 2002/2003 on and off.
I'm 28, friendly and I was looking for a clan to join that I could make some friends in.
Outside of RS I work full time (8am to 5pm GMT) but I login during work to do afk'ing.
I play a ton of games outside of RS but have dedicated thousands of hours over the years over multiple accounts.
My original account was mostly maxed but was hacked many years ago so I had to restart like a year ago with this current account.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Tzhaarscythe
tzhaarscythe
tzhaarscythe

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Musicked Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:06 am

Hey Scythe!
You're a real veteran of the game, have you witnessed some of the really oldschool seasonal events ingame?

See ya around!!
Musicked
Musicked

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by tzhaarscythe Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:24 am

Hey non-sensical,

Yeah I've been around a very long time through the bad and good times haha, ive got tonnes of memories from the past ranging from the original transition from rs1 to 2, being around when the god sword and god wars were released, when grand exchange was introduced and when the old nite passed away. Could say that runescape is one of those games I can never quite leave as I always come back haha.
tzhaarscythe
tzhaarscythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:01 am

Wow that's been some time indeed Surprised I think I joined the game right before the GE arrived and started actually consistently playing around 2007. This game being hard to quit is definitely relatable hahah, especially if you're playing with nice people! Hope to see you around ingame:)

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down