+3
Alexander
Karl / MKY
FE KOOP
7 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by FE KOOP Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:45 am

Hello everyone! Ive just recently gotten back into playing OSRS (iron btw Razz), and the clan I used to be a part of disbanded. After realizing how lonely it was to play without conversation, a quick google search brought me here Smile
FE KOOP
FE KOOP

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Karl / MKY Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:11 am

Hi Koop!

Welcome to the clan, I'm sure you'll find us a friendly bunch. We also have a healthy stock of Iron's that I'm sure will lend their advice should you ever need it!

See you in-game!
Karl a.k.a Minority KY
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:20 pm

Howdy Fe Koop,

Lovely to meet you! Welcome back to OSRS! Sorry to hear about your clan. You'll definitely find a lot of active people here. Including irons, as Karl mentioned.

What are your current goals at the moment?

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:02 pm

hey, welcome! thank you google Razz I felt the same when I came back after such a long time, id never been in a clan before and I missed the human side of the game so ive found this clan to be great Smile I hope you enjoy it too! see you in game <3
lilhob
lilhob

Introduction YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:17 pm

Hey there! I'm also new here (and an iron btw), cool to see many new people are joining. Maybe we'll meet ingame sometime soon! Gl out there gamer king
Musicked
Musicked

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by FE KOOP Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:09 am

thanks for the warm welcome everyone <3

Alexander : current goal is to get slayer up (71 atm) so i can get a whip on this iron Razz
while also rc'ing in between of course
FE KOOP
FE KOOP

Back to top Go down

Post by FE KOOP Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:47 am

maybe someone in here can answer this for me.. is there anything further i need to do to be made a member of the clan? having to join the chat as viewing a clan as a guest, didnt know if maybe i missed a crucial step to being able to actually join the clan
FE KOOP
FE KOOP

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:04 pm

oh man.. another Iron.. jk jk Very Happy Welcome FE KOOP!

Glad to have you on board! hope you enjoy and stick around. Best clan out there to be a part of !
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:04 pm

FE KOOP wrote:maybe someone in here can answer this for me.. is there anything further i need to do to be made a member of the clan? having to join the chat as viewing a clan as a guest, didnt know if maybe i missed a crucial step to being able to actually join the clan

So going by what I could find as a wannabe member myself, it seems that a bit of time and commitment is needed in order to get the Sapphire rank and actually become a part of the clan. Bumping the OSRS forum post, being active ingame and here on the off-site were among the things mentioned that would help you be noticed. Tbh, just exploring this site has already made me feel like I’m a member, even without that rank, but it would be cool to feel like an actual part of it at some point in the near future.

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrispReload Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:59 am

Hey everyone!

The name is CrispReload. I have to admit it has been years since I've played but looking to get into a community of great people and help anyway I can.

If you ever interested hmu and we can do whatever. I am mainly skilling right now but always offering help as I can.
CrispReload
CrispReload

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:23 am

CrispReload wrote:Hey everyone!

The name is CrispReload. I have to admit it has been years since I've played but looking to get into a community of great people and help anyway I can.

If you ever interested hmu and we can do whatever. I am mainly skilling right now but always offering help as I can.

Welcome Crispy!! If you want to post your own thread (so you can be more visible for people who would like to react to you), simply press the green ‘new topic’ button on the top left of the screen on this page

Cheers and see you around! Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down