+3
Karl / MKY
MrArsenal
SweeTeaRex92
7 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by SweeTeaRex92 Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:43 pm

Hello, i am SweeTeaRex92, aka Trey. I am 30 years old. I am medically retired early due to a health condition, soo i typically spend my day exercising, doing errands, and playing runescape. I have 3 cats and live in Houston, Texas. my hobbies include cologne collecting, mushroom foraging and growing, a little bit of guitar (im not very good), cooking (i love steak and baking bread), and weight lifting (for the gains). During my childhood, my brother and i grew up in the Boy Scout program. After graduating from high school, i join the Army, active duty, as a medic. I served 3 years, got to go to Korea, and did some cool stuff. Now i just do my own thing, making a life post service. I live on my own and enjoy that. I like playing runescape. I first played it in 2007, right after runescape 2.0 dropped. I played it till about 2009~2010ish. Then, this past year, i rediscovered this game. Man is this game fun. I have found joining a clan adds to the experience of playing rs. It's a very social game and a clan adds to that aspect. Currently, my favorite activity is doing Barrows brothers over and over. This is my first and only account. Working towards Song of the Elves and Sins of the Father quests. There is soo much to do it seems lol
SweeTeaRex92
SweeTeaRex92

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by MrArsenal Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:17 am

Thanks for your service! I grew up in Ft Hood, Texas, have you ever been stationed there? Good luck on your Runescape grinds, they never end! Very Happy
MrArsenal
MrArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SweeTeaRex92 Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:54 am

No, i never went to Ft Hood but know people who have. Always heard it referred to as "The Hood". I did spend some months at Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio for medic training, which was fun.
SweeTeaRex92
SweeTeaRex92

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl / MKY Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:51 am

Hey Trey, welcome to the clan! Good luck on your goals, and can't beat a bit of Barrows, nostalgia out the wazoo!

See you ingame!
Karl a.k.a Minority KY
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by SweeTeaRex92 Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:30 pm

Karl / MKY wrote:Hey Trey, welcome to the clan! Good luck on your goals, and can't beat a bit of Barrows, nostalgia out the wazoo!

See you ingame!
Karl a.k.a Minority KY

Thank you! You as well!
SweeTeaRex92
SweeTeaRex92

Back to top Go down

Post by Amigo Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:14 pm

Hey brother, we have already connected in game and chatted about fragrances, glad to see you sticking around! I have a couple good friends who went the 68W route as well, both Charlie company. Two of the best friends I’ve had over the years. I’ll catch you in game!
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:17 am

hey, welcome! what a cool intro, it was nice to read so much about you. Sounds like you have done a lot of things in your life and cool for us to now have you join our clan Smile

Barrows brothers is fun, I enjoy that grind too but I get over it quickly when I don't get something good after a few kill counts XD I think its something to do with my desire for instant gratification maybe.. Razz

anyway, goodluck! see you around Smile
lilhob
lilhob

Introduction YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by SweeTeaRex92 Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:59 pm

lilhob wrote:hey, welcome! what a cool intro, it was nice to read so much about you. Sounds like you have done a lot of things in your life and cool for us to now have you join our clan Smile

Barrows brothers is fun, I enjoy that grind too but I get over it quickly when I don't get something good after a few kill counts XD I think its something to do with my desire for instant gratification maybe.. Razz

anyway, goodluck! see you around Smile

Thank you! You as well!
SweeTeaRex92
SweeTeaRex92

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:55 am

Heya Trey and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
I hope you are enjoying your time here with us so far! Great goals with those two quests, you will have a lot of the difficult quests out of the way for quest point cape! 

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by SweeTeaRex92 Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:45 pm

shopferix wrote:Heya Trey and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
I hope you are enjoying your time here with us so far! Great goals with those two quests, you will have a lot of the difficult quests out of the way for quest point cape! 

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!

Thank you!
SweeTeaRex92
SweeTeaRex92

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:27 pm

Welcome Rex!

I want to thank you for serving. It means a lot to me for the Men and Women that serve for our country! Second huge welcome to OSRS and the OSRS community.

Barrows is a big mini game I use to play when I first started back in 06-07.You can never go wrong with starting out with barrows, I really wish they would have a barrows pet for the mini game but hey maybe some day.

Welcome and glad you picked OSRS to be a part of and I will be seeing you around in the cc !

Happy Gains!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down