Hello OSRS Advicinians

+2
Shaakes
Vasda
6 posters

Go down

Hello OSRS Advicinians Empty Hello OSRS Advicinians

Post by Vasda Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:59 pm

Hi guys, glad to be apart of such a nice group.

A little bit about me; I am a 24 yr. old bartender from the middle of nowhere, Midwestern US. I’m mainly either gaming, hanging with my SO, or both. I also like to do a little bit of bowling and piano playing.

I’m fairly new to OSRS, I played a bit as a kid and basically messed around. Now I understand the game better and am actually enjoying its content. I’ve been in the chat a couple days as a guest, and I’ve been in the group a couple years ago when I dabbled in OSRS a bit. Since I don’t know a ton about the game, I’ll probably be asking a lot of questions and for advice. Hopefully when I learn more about RS I’ll be able to  give back to the community more.

Thanks for having me and I hope to get to know you guys!
Vasda
Vasda

Back to top Go down

Hello OSRS Advicinians Empty Re: Hello OSRS Advicinians

Post by Shaakes Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:08 pm

Hey Vasda! I'm new around here too, but i've been playing osrs for a long time on and off. I look forward to seeing you around, if you have any odd questions I'd be more than happy to help best i can (if i can lol!)
Shaakes
Shaakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:15 pm

Nice to meet you Vasda Very Happy. There are no dumb questions and everyone here is happy to help where they can. I hope you can fall in love with this game and this clan like so many have. See you in game bounce
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hello OSRS Advicinians YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:07 am

Heya Vasda and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

First off welcome back to OSRS, I hope you are enjoying your time here so far! Do not be afraid to ask questions, OSRS Advice is filled with people knowledgeable about every facet of OSRS, I am often amazed how quickly someone will know an obscure detail. 

All the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:10 pm

Howdy Vasda,

Nice to see another Midwestern here. Smile

Welcome back to OSRS! I hope to hear more about your journey as you get into the swing of things and gain achievements. Please ask as many questions as you'd like! If you need advice on keeping your account secure, I am more than happy to help you out on that end as well.

See you around!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:29 pm

Welcome! =]

Same as you, I played so many years not exploring the meat of the game. For the past month now I've been diving into all the things I've never done before. Hopefully you find as much enjoyment out of it as I have. Never knew I could become so obsessed with runescape this much these days.

See you in game! =D
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down