Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Trev Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:55 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Trevor. I am 25 and I currently live in Minnesota, US.

For some odd reason, I woke up last week thinking about this game and how it's been too long sinced I've enjoyed it - almost 10 years now. Hoping to get back into Runescape and re-live some of those memories. For now you'll find me noobing around in F2P as I get my bearings straight again.

I have an awesome job in architecture, I'm super into sports, TV shows/movies, and most of all spending time with my girlfriend.

Message me any time!
Trev
Trev

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Bunny Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:08 pm

Welcome to the clan Very Happy Any goals in game atm?
Bunny
Bunny

Introduction 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:39 am

Welcome to the clan, Trev! So, seeing you're from Minnesota... are you a Vikings fan? Looking forward to seeing how you progress in the months/years to come, bro!
Leaf
Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:44 am

Welcome! I look forward to hearing about your adventures in F2P and coming back to the game. I too just game back from quite the hiatus. Was no 10 years but it was long enough. I too am interested in what some of your first goals are if any at all yet!?

Cheers 'bwana
oldman
oldman

Back to top Go down

Post by Trev Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:16 am

Bunny wrote:Welcome to the clan Very Happy Any goals in game atm?
oldman wrote:Welcome! I look forward to hearing about your adventures in F2P and coming back to the game. I too just game back from quite the hiatus. Was no 10 years but it was long enough. I too am interested in what some of your first goals are if any at all yet!?

Cheers 'bwana

Hi! Goals right now would just be to tackle most F2P skill recommendations before making the switch to P2P. Then, I think it would be sweet to complete all quests - that was something I never achieved on my rs3 account.

Jin wrote:Welcome to the clan, Trev! So, seeing you're from Minnesota... are you a Vikings fan? Looking forward to seeing how you progress in the months/years to come, bro!

Having moved here recently I would say I've assimilated into Vikings fandom Smile My dad's always been one though. See ya around!
Trev
Trev

Back to top Go down

Post by occeann Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:15 am

WELCOME ABOARD
occeann
occeann

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down