Hello, new to forums :D Deanimal

3 posters

Go down

Hello, new to forums :D Deanimal Empty Hello, new to forums :D Deanimal

Post by Deanimal Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:39 am

Hello everyone, i've been in the cc as a guest since the new year. Would finally love to apply and join since i'm in the cc everyday and it's full of great company. Thank you Very Happy Achieved a QP cape few weeks ago, my goal now is to get base 80 stats then work towards achievement cape whilst also grinding for mills to reach my first 100m, currently at 60m.

Last edited by Deanimal on Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Deanimal
Deanimal

Back to top Go down

Hello, new to forums :D Deanimal Empty Re: Hello, new to forums :D Deanimal

Post by Kaya Adaar Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:55 am

Welcome (formally this time) Dean! I'm glad you find the cc a fun place to be Very Happy I'm sure you'll fit in great with the clan. Do be sure to check out our discord for great content! (and if you have pets please put up pics I live for that thread).
Kaya Adaar
Kaya Adaar

Back to top Go down

Hello, new to forums :D Deanimal Empty thanks

Post by Deanimal Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:07 am

Kaya Adaar wrote:Welcome (formally this time) Dean! I'm glad you find the cc a fun place to be Very Happy I'm sure you'll fit in great with the clan. Do be sure to check out our discord for great content! (and if you have pets please put up pics I live for that thread).
i have a french bulldog ill post a picture in the discord later on today for you haha Very Happy
Deanimal
Deanimal

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:13 am

Hey Deanimal and welcome to the clan and offsite! Glad to hear you are enjoying your time in the cc with us Very Happy
Are you currently working towards any goals in game? Would love to hear about them.

All the best, see you around and cant wait to see those frenchie pictures!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello, new to forums :D Deanimal YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanimal Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:24 am

shopferix wrote:Hey Deanimal and welcome to the clan and offsite! Glad to hear you are enjoying your time in the cc with us Very Happy
Are you currently working towards any goals in game? Would love to hear about them.

All the best, see you around and cant wait to see those frenchie pictures!

i have just achieved a quest cape, now going for achievement cape, have 30 days played at the moment. looking to make my first 100m currently at 55m, just been doing vorkath and runecrafting blood runes. Very Happy where can i apply to become a member of the cc?
Deanimal
Deanimal

Back to top Go down