Sesshomaru o, first im joining forums !

3 posters

Go down

Sesshomaru o, first im joining forums ! Empty Sesshomaru o, first im joining forums !

Post by Sesshomaru o Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:02 pm

Hello all! thanks for taking the time to open my thread Smile my irl name is chris, RSN= Sesshomaru o. I have played runescape since classic! took a long break after EOC came out and then rejoined once OSRS became a thing. I have a main account that I maxed out to the point where I was a bit bored. So I decided to create a new main but it being catered towards strength being the majority of my combat. So I decided to restart and reskill and ive been having a blast. What drew me towards the clan was the cool different colors of text in the OSRS official forum thread introducing the clan :p after doing some reading I thought this would be a perfect fit!

IRL I am 31 years old married with two kids. I have fun spending time with my kids and training in my home gym when im not injured :p. I like to read books and light novels. I LOVE anime and binge watching shows. I have 3 36 gallon fish thanks. I breed fish and have been doing this for just under a year.. Thanks for reading looking forward to getting to know you all more.
Sesshomaru o
Sesshomaru o

Back to top Go down

Sesshomaru o, first im joining forums ! Empty Re: Sesshomaru o, first im joining forums !

Post by rackroll Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:51 am

Hey Chris, welcome! Man, a RS Classic vet, you love to see it! I've looked into building a home gym a couple times, but never pulled the trigger on it. Sure would be nice to have though! That's also a lot of fish tank! Do you sell the fish you breed?

Again welcome, and see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Sesshomaru o, first im joining forums ! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Sesshomaru o, first im joining forums ! Empty Re: Sesshomaru o, first im joining forums !

Post by 01jack444444 Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:38 am

Well well well another parent i think that a good of us lmao. Anyways welcome to a pretty lid back and chill clan.
01jack444444
01jack444444

Back to top Go down