Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success.

3 posters

Go down

Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success. Empty Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success.

Post by N0_FE4R Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:11 pm

Hi iv been a member for around 4yrs laid back play. Help with account My Google account for logging in the password was changed in settings lost account CreakyBones. Very frustrated with jagex as they won't reset the password. When I try it resets an account I created 6 months before I started CreakyBones which I paid membership for. I have exhausted all ways to contact jagex I have cancelled my membership which I have screen shots of payments. I have over 3yrs membership payments I have given things about account like bank I used for payment and email address. My in-game bank pin previously used names. I think my password was generated automatically and saved which was changed.
N0_FE4R
N0_FE4R

Back to top Go down

Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success. Empty Re: Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success.

Post by N0_FE4R Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:16 pm

Sorry for the long introduction can't wait to put this problem behind me.
N0_FE4R
N0_FE4R

Back to top Go down

Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success. Empty Re: Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success.

Post by Bunny Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:54 am

That's a frustrating situation. Sorry to hear that Sad
What is your current RSN? Hope to see you in cc Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success. 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:11 am

I,m a bit late to your topic, but please dont give up on Jagex, If the right jmod looks into it it will make a big difference. I speak from personal experience on 2 occasions, not quite that match yours . One involved me running out of mems and so funding my account from another source, only for the standing order to kick in late. The account is gradfathered in at a very very low amount and ofc that caused complications all of its own !. THey sorted out the situation, delayed my next payment to account for the money I had spent and BEST OF ALL tracked down that I had a third account that had been dormant of activity for years, but was still a member!!, so I have heart that they know who we are despite home and email , name and other changes. They could not refund but did create a package of prime membership and some few months of delayed payment, which was the best they could do and for which I was grateful, The jmod kept in touch and was really lovely, the second part was after all entirely my fault. Sorry for the rambling, but so many are quick to be critical when I have a good experince to share, its not just an organisation its real human beings. In the meantime I hope you made some headway, please let us know.
ladybird2

Hi hope someone can help 9 months of frustration searching and reading forums with no success. NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down