jmispr0 introduction

3 posters

Go down

jmispr0 introduction Empty jmispr0 introduction

Post by jmispr0 Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:35 pm

Hey people, im jmispr0.

Been in the clan chat for a few days, mainly asking for advice and really enjoying OSRS this time round, grinding feels less like a chore and for some reason has become rewarding again?

Im from the UK nearly hitting the big 30 years of age,

Been an avid gamer for years, mainly MMO's and the odd FPS..

Would like to thank everyone again for the welcome feeling, and helping me with the nooby questions I may have, and look forward to returning the favour in the future when the more I get to play and understand the game.

Due to my work I get a limited time to play, but I'm sure ill be around as much as my work/social life lets me.

Pleasure to be here, appreciate it, JM
jmispr0
jmispr0

Back to top Go down

jmispr0 introduction Empty Re: jmispr0 introduction

Post by shopferix Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:23 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! Glad to hear you're enjoying OSRS again, nothing worse than when things we love start to feel like a chore. Do you have any goals you are working towards in-game, or are you just getting back into the swing of things? All the best and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

jmispr0 introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fe Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:13 pm

Welcome JM, clans are what make the experience for me so hope you enjoy your stay
Nemesis Fe

Orange KQ

Back to top Go down

Post by jmispr0 Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:24 am

Cheers, I'm enjoying slayer again, and want to get to the boss content one day. I'm setting myself attainable goals for the time being, just enjoying playing some OSRS again!

Also being in a Clan does seem to have a good effect, seeing the odd messages about people getting loot, hitting some high stats, its good to see!
jmispr0
jmispr0

Back to top Go down