EvanK-Hell
BitBug
Daddy Itachi
7 posters

Go down

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Post by Daddy Itachi Tue May 17, 2022 10:48 pm

Hello there!!!!

I am Daddy Itachi. I've been playing Runescape since pretty much the beginning. Albeit on and off, I always find myself coming back to it when life gets dull. I am mainly a end game PVMER, but I also like to sit around and skill when nothing else is going on. I am extremely proficient in Cox (Including Challenge Mode) TOB (Started doing Hard Mode Tob recently) Inferno, Nightmare, and pretty much any end game content. I enjoy teaching players how to efficiently do all matters of PVM.

If you're wondering, yes I am a huge fan of Naruto. And yes, Itachi is my favorite, and yes Itachi can beat Goku without difficulty Laughing

I look forward to hanging out with you all, and maybe helping you get into late game content!!!!
Daddy Itachi
Daddy Itachi

Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Post by BitBug Tue May 17, 2022 11:24 pm

Hey & welcome! Smile

My high end pvm days are long gone since I went UIM. I don't really cut it anymore in terms of sweaty pvm gameplay, but I've had my fun.

For sure enough people in here to cox/tob with, and ofcourse alot of people who are here to skill & chat.

Something for everyone! See you ingame.

My Introduction 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed May 18, 2022 5:04 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

We have lots of pvm happening all the time, turtle takes new and old pvmers together to cox every weekend. We have a bossing bingo coming up, that you should check up on in our discord.

Nice to see another anime fan, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece have always been the equal top3 for me, that said Boroto has been lacking a bit. Anime has been a huge part of my life so if you'd like to discuss on it, send me a pm in game or discord or if you'd like some anime suggestions etc.

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. This week its runecrafting.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Razerbacks Wed May 18, 2022 3:13 pm

Welcome, I may take you up on some lessons sometime!
Razerbacks
Razerbacks

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Wed May 18, 2022 5:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite!
If you are a big PvM fan, we are doing a clan PvM bingo next month (believe sign ups are open until June 1st), may be something you are interested in. Should find the sign up in #bingo-rules.
All the best on your RS journey and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Thu May 19, 2022 4:05 am

Hey! Welcome! Would love to do some chambers with you one day! I don’t have high kc at all lol so would be nice
KingNightfury

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri May 27, 2022 9:38 pm

Hello Itachi, and welcome!
It's nice to see a fellow naruto fan, I myself love Itachi, but my heart belongs to Jirayai.
I look forward to getting to know you better, it's nice to formally meet you.
Sincerely,
He who wanders at night
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

My Introduction IIyCd

Back to top Go down