+2
shopferix
Syfer
6 posters

Go down

Introduction - Syfer Empty Introduction - Syfer

Post by Syfer Tue May 10, 2022 9:19 am

Hello, thanks for clicking on my intro thread,

I am Syfer (he/him). I'm 26 on the East Coast USA and have recently got back into RS. I took a break starting in the Summer of 2020 because I was starting graduate school and wanted to focus on my studies; nearly two years later I have picked the game back up thanks to someone I ran into irl that said I should play. Now that I'm done with school I figured why not and have played every day since then.

I have been hanging out as a guest in the clan chat for about a week and have enjoyed the discussions about all levels of play (from people just beginning their journey to high-level skilling/pvm talk). I used to be really into bossing prior to my break but since coming back I am on the max grind (2243 total level atm). I mostly spend my day afking souls while I work and working on other content in the evening.

Outside of RS some of my other hobbies are cooking/baking, other video games (was playing a lot of Elden Ring), and board games (and ttrpg's).

Well, thanks for taking the time to read my intro and I'm looking forward to spending more time in the cc.
-Syfer
Syfer
Syfer

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Syfer Empty Re: Introduction - Syfer

Post by shopferix Tue May 10, 2022 10:29 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite Syfer! First off congrats on finishing school, hope you're enjoying being done! You never really leave RS, you just take different length breaks, all the best with your max grind (I am also on the maxing train atm, though a little further behind you).
If you enjoy cooking and baking you should check out our discord, we have a recipes for disaster channel for us cooks/bakers. Also a section for other games, which Elden Ring seems to get mentioned a lot on.
All the best and hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Introduction - Syfer YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue May 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Welcome officially to the clan and to the off site Smile

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here.

Last edited by EvanKHell on Wed May 11, 2022 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Tue May 10, 2022 4:17 pm

Welcome to the clan! Glad you’ve had a great time so far! Can’t wait to meet you in game!!
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Wed May 11, 2022 2:11 am

Heya Syfer Very Happy

Welcome back from your break, think I have seen you here and there in the clan, nice to see that we survived the lurking period and that we were found worthy xD
Also damn, you are close to maxed, be sure to announce your future 99s in clan so you can get your celebratory spam all the way to max Very Happy
See you ingame ! Very Happy bounce

Introduction - Syfer NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri May 27, 2022 3:13 pm

Hello Syfer, and welcome.
I know all too well the struggles of taking a break and finding yourself back onto this game haha.
You're so close to maxing! How exciting!
I have seen you in the game here and there and I thought I formally welcome you, those are some interesting hobbies, what's your favorite dish to cook up or better yet what is your favorite dish to whip up?
It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.
Sincerely,
He who wanders at night
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Introduction - Syfer IIyCd

Back to top Go down