Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends.

+2
EvanK-Hell
cowcrusher69
6 posters

Go down

Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends. Empty Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends.

Post by cowcrusher69 Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:51 am

Hi everyone! I saw this clan's post on the osrs forums and would love to join.

I'm from America and live with my girlfriend of two years.  I'm a tax accountant and truly enjoy the work and love learning about new laws.  I have been playing Runescape since I was 8 years old on and off throughout my life and have not found another game like it.  I play only on an iron man account, but I really love and enjoy the challenge. I would love to make some friends on the game, as my friends in real life are not interested and I find it's a lot harder to connect with strangers in game today as it was before! I love reading fiction, watching movies, cooking, exercising, and of course playing video games! Additionally! I adopted a diabetic cat 2 years ago that I love very much.

Please let me know if you have room for another member to join your clan and would let me know the additional steps.

Thank you,

Joey.
cowcrusher69
cowcrusher69

Back to top Go down

Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends. Empty Re: Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends.

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:10 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

I struggled finding people to play with as well, this clan is very welcoming, friendly but also very mature, so you'll surely find friends.

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events and giveaways are shared there and many fun topics to join.

Share your cat pictures in the discord, we have hyper active pet's section.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends. YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends. Empty Re: Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends.

Post by Chegolas Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:19 am

Welcome! Like Evan mentioned above me, lots of us are here because we have struggled to find a community that suits us best. I hope you enjoy your time with us Very Happy
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:20 am

Welcome Joey!

I started around 8 yo too Smile ah those were the days!

See you around

Hi! Looking to join a clan and make new friends. 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:23 pm

hey welcome! nice to have ya ! we def have space im sure of it! hope to see you around in game when i make my way back to osrs Very Happy
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:23 am

Welcome to the clan and offsite! As for further steps to become a member, just hang around in chat, be active and kind and you will have a sapphire in no time. All the best and hope to see you around soon!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down