Introduction!

4 posters

Go down

Introduction! Empty Introduction!

Post by Mahltrin Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:04 pm

Hello pals!

I recently stopped working to go to school full-time. With all the free time left over I thought I'd get back into Runescape. I'm thinking about trying to bang out as many quests as I can and get my stats base 50, then see what happens from there. This time around I wanted to see about joining a clan and so far OSRS Advice has been pretty nice! I don't tend to talk much, but I'll happily say hello and respond to others. My IGN is Mahltrin, but feel free to call me Zach. Looking forward to playing with you all!
Mahltrin
Mahltrin

Back to top Go down

Introduction! Empty Re: Introduction!

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:27 pm

Welcome to the clan and off to the site Smile

What are you studying? Make sure that you give 110% to your studies and don't get too carried away with gaming while at it Razz

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Introduction! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:36 am

Hello Zach and welcome to the clan!
Best of luck with your studies, I am sure you will work just as hard in school as in OSRS Wink. Never be afraid to butt in on chat, sometimes it feels awkward at first, but we love to hear from everyone!
All the best with the OSRS and IRL goal and hope to see you around
shopferix
shopferix

Introduction! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahltrin Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:32 pm

Thanks for the friendly welcome! I'm going to school for an education degree. Hoping to teach ASL when I'm out. But yeah studies are def number one but I'll be on quite a bit, especially now that spring break has come up!
Mahltrin
Mahltrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:15 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile
Gl with school. Enjoy spring break!
And yeah, def feel free to hop into the chat. We're a friendly bunch Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Introduction! 4068HaS

Stitch