An Introduction by IronDerpix!

+4
Syllabic
Chegolas
EvanK-Hell
Derpix
8 posters

Go down

An Introduction by IronDerpix! Empty An Introduction by IronDerpix!

Post by Derpix Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:19 pm

Hey everyone! I'm glad to be here, I stumbled upon this clan over at the Runescape Forums and this community shot me as incredibly welcoming and unique compared to a lot of the other groups out there so I'm happy to take my first few steps into your community!

I've been playing Runescape on and off for about ~8 years now and have recently become super invested in this game again with the creation of my Ironman. Its been a whole new experience and has opened up a lot of new things in the game for me, one of these being actually communicating with the community! I realized on my main I feel into a trap of efficiency without spending any time socializing and playing with others so I'm trying to break out of that loop and spend a little more time talking with others.

Outside of Runescape I'm a fairly anti-social 22y/o male that spends most of their time pursuing a wide variety of hobbies, these currently being my first steps into learning piano and starting up the painful journey of foam modelling terrain for my D&D campaigns...
Bear Wave
Derpix
Derpix

Back to top Go down

An Introduction by IronDerpix! Empty Re: An Introduction by IronDerpix!

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:57 pm

Welcome to the clan and off site Smile

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

An Introduction by IronDerpix! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Chegolas Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:18 am

Welcome! Fellow ironman, here. Being in the clan chat is a great way to get through the grinds, even if you're just lurking. Looking forward to seeing more of you Very Happy
Chegolas
Chegolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:16 pm

Hey Derpix, good to have you! I think you'll really like it here. A fair number of us don't actually play consistently these days, but still stick around just for the atmosphere and good people. I personally find this game to be a lot more compelling when you treat it less like a full-time job and more like any other social activity. And the clan definitely helps in that regard Smile If that isn't a quality endorsement then I don't know what is!

That said, I don't have the patience or the work ethic to make playing an ironman worth it. That'll be an interesting choice if you're really deciding to forgo efficiency, haha. Best of luck with it!

An Introduction by IronDerpix! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:01 pm

Hello Derpix and welcome to the clan and offsite! I am glad to see our forums brought you to us! All the best in your runescape journey, and I hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by thomaslubanga Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:58 pm

Hey Derpix! Glad to see you could join us on the website - Seen you quite a bit in the clan chat already. Welcome!

-Thomas
thomaslubanga
thomaslubanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Makemoola Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:35 pm

another grey helm in cc haha dont go for me for iron advice haha jk im uim tho
Makemoola
Makemoola

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:42 pm

Very nice to meet you! @Derpix Welcome to the cc! I play the piano too ^^ These days you can easily look up tutorials on YouTube. What I love most about this cc is that everyone is so welcoming, kind, and very helpful! Always brings a smile to my face when others are helping out another. Love the community <3
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down