shopferix
EvanK-Hell
Midase
mouewoue
8 posters

Go down

Go by Moue in game usually Empty Go by Moue in game usually

Post by mouewoue Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:42 am

So I think I've been floating around here in the chat for the past couple months or so, a few of you probably know me by now. I've got a few accounts, I've played since 02 so I've been around Razz Just came back after a few years break while I am going through some medical stuff on my back/neck, I am a construction manager when I do go back to work. I will probably stick around and keep playing even after I go back to work I got a PC to start playing again so finding a group of cool people to play with was my intentions when I came back. I usually keep to myself unless spoken too/helping someone or giving someone crap but always out of fun tongue almost forgot I'm 30 yrs old I smoke too much not cigarettes Shocked drunken  whiskey and modelo are my weakness lately I've got too much time on my hands. Oh I like to go fast, anything with wheels or no wheels  Twisted Evil

This is the background on my watch FeelsOkayMan
mouewoue
mouewoue

Back to top Go down

Go by Moue in game usually Empty Re: Go by Moue in game usually

Post by Midase Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:33 am

hello there woue, welcome to the clan Smile do you have any goals in game? good to have you
Midase
Midase

Go by Moue in game usually YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by mouewoue Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:03 am

Midase wrote:hello there woue, welcome to the clan Smile do you have any goals in game? good to have you

I think right now 99 range is my goal just killing some vork and messing around I bank stand a lot Laughing  Thank you though glad to be here!

I casted a voted, I have no clue what that does cheers
mouewoue
mouewoue

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:22 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

Hopefully all good with your health. If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by mouewoue Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:05 am

EvanKHell wrote:Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

Hopefully all good with your health. If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

Thank you much, doctors can be a pain. I have appreciated how nice everyone always is here, look forward to trying this goody bag!! I like winning things Laughing
mouewoue
mouewoue

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! I have often noticed your name near the bottom of the clan chat, nice to see you introduce yourself!
Good to have you join us, best of luck with 99 range and see you around.
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by mouewoue Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:56 pm

shopferix wrote:Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! I have often noticed your name near the bottom of the clan chat, nice to see you introduce yourself!
Good to have you join us, best of luck with 99 range and see you around.

Thank you, almost 98 shouldn't take me much longer! It did take me a while to do an intro lol. I'm sure Ill see ya around I'm always in and out throughout the day/night.
mouewoue
mouewoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:25 pm

Wishing you the best with your complications on your back/neck, I imagine that's a struggle. Thanks for signing up, it's good to have you on here Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Go by Moue in game usually 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by mouewoue Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:44 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Wishing you the best with your complications on your back/neck, I imagine that's a struggle. Thanks for signing up, it's good to have you on here Happy Pepo

That it can be, one foot in front of the other. Glad to be back on scaping lately.
mouewoue
mouewoue

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:14 pm

Been good having ya over the past little while, woue Pepo Hugs Here's hoping you're still able to find the time to hang out with us once you head back to work. And good luck with your goals in the meantime! I too enjoy backstanding a little too much, especially when Vork is involved wainc

Go by Moue in game usually NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by thomaslubanga Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:02 pm

Hey Moue, it's nice to see another returning player, I too have fallen once again down the OSRS rabbit hole and don't intend to leave it Razz

You've been here a lot longer than I have but welcome and good luck on your 99 grind!

-Thomas
thomaslubanga
thomaslubanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:30 pm

@mouewoue !!!! It was very nice meeting you in game and welcome back to OSRS and welcome to the cc! <3 I hope your neck and back is okay and heals asap! Hehe I just had a modelo yesterday xD Very refreshing after a long day of work. My drink of choice is tequila and Dos Equis.
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down