Tinnitus
Bob
Oen
EvanK-Hell
Sonsara
HonestlyOSRS
10 posters

Go down

Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life Empty Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life

Post by HonestlyOSRS Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:04 am

Greetings fellow OSRS players,

My name is Honestly and i have been playing Runescape for what seems like my entire life. I have recently started playing a HCIM (now iron, damn black knight in draynor after bonding) and became a pretty active player. Thank you for the opportunity to have a clan and i look forward to helping other players and continuing the grind!

Signed,

Honestly
HonestlyOSRS
HonestlyOSRS

Back to top Go down

Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life Empty Re: Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life

Post by Sonsara Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:06 am

WELCOME!
Sonsara

Back to top Go down

Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life Empty Re: Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:26 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

I like to ask players to share them goals, if you don't mind. What will you be upto as a iron man? Any specific goals you'd like to reach first?

Also if you have any questions about the clan, welcomed to ask here or pm in game
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by HonestlyOSRS Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:30 am

I would say my next achievable long term goal is the quest cape as ive finished the barrows glove grind! I also in the mean time need to keep up on herb runs/contracts and get slayer up. After the quest cape i have the goal of getting into PVM as i have never completed most of the PVM content available in OSRS.

I will be sure to ask any questions i have Smile
HonestlyOSRS
HonestlyOSRS

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:03 am

HonestlyOSRS wrote:I would say my next achievable long term goal is the quest cape as ive finished the barrows glove grind! I also in the mean time need to keep up on herb runs/contracts and get slayer up. After the quest cape i have the goal of getting into PVM as i have never completed most of the PVM content available in OSRS.

I will be sure to ask any questions i have Smile

Well then you're already ahead of me, i still haven't finished barrows gloves. Check out our Discord, we have weekly skilling, bossing events and contests etc.

Good luck with the grind and see you in game.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Oen Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:59 am

Welcome Honestly! Good to have you here and glad you found our website too. Hope to see you lots in the chat Smile
Oen
Oen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:28 pm

Welcome in! I wish you luck with the HCIM. If you're into this sort of thing you can make a thread and make journey updates!
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:14 pm

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy the iron grind. It's a long one, but I definitely enjoyed most of it and have lots of good memories on here. I hope you're able to make some good ones as well.

Be seeing you Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fe Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:02 am

Welcome to the grind. Losing hardcore status just means you can do a lot of things stress free anyways
Nemesis Fe

Orange KQ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:35 pm

Honestly, welcome to the cc and offsite! Best of luck on your Iron grind, may I also suggest hard diaries along with Quest Cape, I find they go along together nicely. Hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:13 pm

Welcome to the clan! @HonestlyOSRS You'll have a lot more fun playing iron because you won't be so stressed about losing the hc status Smile I still give huge applause for irons because I could never do it Razz I wish you the best in your quest cape journey, and PVM journey to max stats! Feel free to ask any question in the cc because lots of PvMers are in this cc (not me, I'm a nooby level 3 skiller) <3
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Honestly, it's great to have you! :fingerguns:

Hope you enjoy the hardcore iron grind. I'm too much of a wimp to put in that level of work, lol. Best of luck on the quest cape as well! Gotta get mine back one of these days.

Intro to the first new day of my OSRS life NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down