BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3

3 posters

Go down

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 Empty BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3

Post by Stephen_Lynx Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:40 pm

"Stephen Lynx" here. I'm 33, from brazil. I like to program, cook, cats and grind like it's my job.
Stephen_Lynx
Stephen_Lynx

Back to top Go down

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 Empty Re: BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:04 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

What you grinding? Maybe make a blogging thread under Goals and Achievements and share your progress.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 Empty Re: BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3

Post by Stephen_Lynx Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:11 am

Base levels. Lately I've been playing around my mental and physical endurance. So I alternate grinds like 25% mining, then 25% 2t teaks until both get the next levels. Then I also alternate slow skills like rc with fast skills, like thieving or fm. I get 25% on rc, then a whole level on thieving. 25% more on rc, whole level on fm.
Stephen_Lynx
Stephen_Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:10 am

Stephen_Lynx wrote:Base levels. Lately I've been playing around my mental and physical endurance. So I alternate grinds like 25% mining, then 25% 2t teaks until both get the next levels. Then I also alternate slow skills like rc with fast skills, like thieving or fm. I get 25% on rc, then a whole level on thieving. 25% more on rc, whole level on fm.

It seems that you can plan ahead quite a bit, good luck with the grinds. Sometimes the slower skills are actually more fun through events and stuff. Check out our discord, we have weekly skilling, pvm etc events.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:29 pm

Welcome!! Sounds like a good plan you have going, wishing you the best of luck!
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down