BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3

3 posters

Go down

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 Empty BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3

Post by Stephen_Lynx Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:40 pm

"Stephen Lynx" here. I'm 33, from brazil. I like to program, cook, cats and grind like it's my job.
Stephen_Lynx
Stephen_Lynx

Back to top Go down

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 Empty Re: BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3

Post by EvanKHell Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:04 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

What you grinding? Maybe make a blogging thread under Goals and Achievements and share your progress.
EvanKHell
EvanKHell

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 Empty Re: BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3

Post by Stephen_Lynx Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:11 am

Base levels. Lately I've been playing around my mental and physical endurance. So I alternate grinds like 25% mining, then 25% 2t teaks until both get the next levels. Then I also alternate slow skills like rc with fast skills, like thieving or fm. I get 25% on rc, then a whole level on thieving. 25% more on rc, whole level on fm.
Stephen_Lynx
Stephen_Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanKHell Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:10 am

Stephen_Lynx wrote:Base levels. Lately I've been playing around my mental and physical endurance. So I alternate grinds like 25% mining, then 25% 2t teaks until both get the next levels. Then I also alternate slow skills like rc with fast skills, like thieving or fm. I get 25% on rc, then a whole level on thieving. 25% more on rc, whole level on fm.

It seems that you can plan ahead quite a bit, good luck with the grinds. Sometimes the slower skills are actually more fun through events and stuff. Check out our discord, we have weekly skilling, pvm etc events.
EvanKHell
EvanKHell

BACK TO THE GRIND, LET'S GOOOOOOO!! >:3 YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:29 pm

Welcome!! Sounds like a good plan you have going, wishing you the best of luck!
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down